Brest, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
found my photobucket :heart: not sure if this is how you do it or not.. . . .

globetrotter.gif

all of the above and then some.

Oh travelling would be awesome, definitely save as much as you can so you can do everything you want.

so like sisters, or mother/daughter, best friends, that sort of thing? haha. only teasing, I won't force you to share...yet

Tabs, eh?

(no, not yet; looking at moving out with a friend after she gets back from an NYC pilgrimage next June, but not until then, really.)

From what I've heard, Sweden does most of their university lectures in English. I smell a job opportunity...and a travel opportunity...is that an awesome opportunity I do indeed smell?

oh for sure. do it without hesitation!! the opportunity is there but once in a lifetime young padawan.

:huh:

i'm tired,

Damnit, why did Cin have to show up on a night I was out? :(

Do you not remember what some people (mainly Vazza) used to post! :lol:

I seem to have blotted that from my memory... I may have to dig the old threads up one day. Actually, I have a vague impression that an awful lot of TMI went on... maybe I'm better off leaving that buried. *L*

Also, lookie what I found...

Swiss Club of Victoria

Bratwurst und rösti!!

Alas, the restaurant's not open on weekends... :(

Well, I have a job interview today at a preschool at least.

Two hours of work left, on my last break, probably never coming back to work here again. Finding it quite tempting to walk out.

But, being a teacher, it'd be nice to have something lined up for the summers, I.e. coming back to work here.

Russian Circles at the East Brunswick Club the night before their Corner gig? YES PLEASE.

You up for Russian Circles awesomeness two nights in a row, Alison? Because we sure as hell are.

They're also supporting Monster Magnet at the Palace on the 16th of September ... sorely tempted. This EBC gig seems to have taken the place of that mystery Tote show.

Liam Finn's playing at the Workers Club the night before his Corner gig too.

this girl wanted to go see Tex Perkins with me at Prince for free on the 19th... Finn's show better be awesome!

Liam Finn's playing at the Workers Club the night before his Corner gig too.

this girl wanted to go see Tex Perkins with me at Prince for free on the 19th... Finn's show better be awesome!

Oh man, now I'm really tempted to sell my Corner tickets:

1. The Workers is heaps better.
2. I'd be able to go see Alpine for free on the 19th at the Espy!

Hang on Danny, where'd you get that from? The Workers Club's website lists a band called Beat Disease for the 18th.

1. don't, cos I have no one to sell my ticket to and it would be good to see y'all
2. yeah? I like the Corner though I haven't been to many venues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom