Brest, Belarus Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: I forgot about that part. Yeah, stay out of there.

It's so ... ugh, in there.

So what is in there? I probably don't want to know. I mean, I can extrapolate enough from the forum title.

Naughty things.

We're all becoming geezers. :(

Except Vlad.

I'm becoming too cynical for my age.

nah it's the cover of WATCH THE THRONE, the new kanye/jayz album. three songs in and im about to ejaculate all up in this bitch

Get help. :tongue:

watch-the-throne.jpg

nah it's the cover of WATCH THE THRONE, the new kanye/jayz album. three songs in and im about to ejaculate all up in this bitch

GET YOUR HIP-HOP SHIT OUT OF MY SUPERTHREAD!!!

Also, you're disgusting.

Kanye and Jay-Z may be money whores, but at least it's not US$500 or whatever.

My admittedly hazy memories don't quite agree with this, but perhaps I blotted them out in self-defence...

Do you not remember what some people (mainly Vazza) used to post! :lol:

GET YOUR HIP-HOP SHIT OUT OF MY SUPERTHREAD!!!

Also, you're disgusting.

:laugh: someone had to say it :laugh:

Pretty sure people post in Mr Pussy's cafe thingy INSTEAD of having sex.

It's been so long, I forgot about that place!

That keep calling me! They keep calling me! Keep on calling me!

THEY KEEP CALLING ME!

curtisdance.gif

first thing I thought of was Cameron from Ferris Bueller...he'll keep calling me, he'll keep calling me. Then I'll feel guilty. . . .:lol:

I may have some semi regular webz for a while. I miss this place and all you folks more than you would ever know. Have kinda been keeping my distance, didn't want to get attached and then have to leave again...also not so sure what the opinion of this crazy old gal is these days. but yeah, I'll try to be on a lot more, maybe not as often as before...well maybe :evil:

Intarwebz is my neglected friend and I'm craving it like a fat kid craves cake :crack:

^ :laugh:
are you still going to Mynt? if so then my opinion of you is still as low as always. :hug:jk

I have noticed that my typing skills have degraded so badly that I could never keep that pace up. Oh but if you could feel my lil heart a flutterin' at the memories. ...and see the big ole grin on my face..

:lol: yeah, went on Saturday, crept unsuccessfully and woke up to see facebook posts about me "trying so hard"... :doh:

We were all so awesome back then!!!!

:lol: crept in your creepers? :lol:

so glad there wasn't any of this stuff when I was going out! the pics now are bad enough!!! So what's the hap haps? :giggle:

creepin' in my new clothes and brace-free chompers. didn't work as well as i hoped. :lol:

true!! the picture is actually quite good... it's the comments and what transpired before and after the photo that's :doh: :lol:

yep exact same clothes as the night before :lol: whythankyou!! i am as well!

i think i am catching up with this girl i met last monday during the week...

Tabs indeed

For you and Danny, if you have it alright at home then I say stay there for a while, certainly a lot cheaper. Having your own place is pretty good though. and a girl hey? how is the girl situation?

and yes danny, it sounds like a bogan site and I do not want to see you become a fully fledged bogan boy :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom