breaking bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the next time i break up with a girl i'm going to give her the 'i'm classical and your jazz' line :lol:

just watched last week's episode.

can't believe it takes someone THAT long to kill a fly...

this most recent episode was a waste. i hate when that happens

not sure when it ends. but prior seasons were 12-13 episodes

tonight is episode 11

I posted (in a different thread) that I thought this last episode was sub-par.

I guess the whole point was to set up a plausible situation how Walt could let slip something about Jesse's girlfriends death.

It will most likely go to a place where Jesse finds out that Walt could have saved her, but let her die.

That could be the finale?

one way for this series to end is for Hank to kill Jesse, thinking he is behind most everything,
and for Walt to let it happen.

I didn't like the ending. It seems to have gone a bit too far....but, this show has so far had great writing, so if they can make it plausible in the next episode, good on them.

I've felt that the last couple of episodes have started to delve into the fantastic, and for a show that was always so "real", I don't much like it. Jesse finding the sister of the kid that shot his friend, and then their boss is the same as Jesse's boss, I dunno, seems a little too convenient. But, then again, maybe that's how this shit works. I dunno. I thought the Tuco stuff was ridiculous, but that turned into awesomeness, so let's see how they handle it.

really ?

small town, that users would/ could meet up in rehab meeting, not that much of a stretch

also, that one king pin, chicken guy, would dominate and control a meth market for maximum profit? again, not that big of a stretch

and I am usually one of the first to recognize (nit pick) inferior writing.

Albuequerque is a small town?

It's a pretty big step they made, having Walter do that, so it'll be interesting to see the fallout of it.

the place where one might go and find meth dealers, on the corner

As Jessie was walking up, I expected Walt to pull up, open his door and grab Jessie and drive away. I guess he got there too late to do that.

Walt has done things like this before, there was no way he could drive away and leave those guys alive laying in the street. That would have been a 'for sure' death sentence.

nothing too bad can happen to walt. like he isn't going to die or anything. otherwise there won't be a season 4.

if i were mr chicken man, i wouldn't be too bummed the two drug dealers died after they killed the kid.

i don't know if i like the wife getting her hands dirty in the money laundering biz

if i were mr chicken man, i wouldn't be too bummed the two drug dealers died after they killed the kid.

chicken man said, no more kids :shrug:

do you think Tomaz, would have taken early retirement well, at age 11?

I don't think Chicken man realized Jessie's connection to Tomaz, or should I say his connecting with Tomaz' sister.

yeah. he said no more kids. but i took it that he meant for the drug dealers not to use him anymore, not to kill him.

and marie has always been hotter than skylar. especially when she was shoplifting. i like chicks who are a little dangerous.

Do you watch it through an east coast feed or something?

I will stay up to watch it live again this week, rather than going the DVR route.

i have HD digital cable. some of the channels give me the east coast feed.

i mentioned veetle quite a bit during lost. i just looked and there is a channel for breaking bad

Veetle

if you have high speed cable, the connection is pretty good

i just noticed on the channel guide that the finale is almost 2 hours long:

7:00 - 8:47

Aw, fudge. Well, I'm definitely not staying up for the whole thing tonight then.

I can't figure out that site - how/where do I find Breaking Bad? Do I need to register or something?

go to the site
click 'channels'

scroll through the list. i found it on page 3

because it's your first time to the site, you will need to download a small program that allows you to watch the videos. it's quite simple. i just created a 'veetle' folder and placed it in there.

for whatever reason, it doesn't look like the guy is streaming the finale :down:

Eh, I didn't want to watch something that long on my laptop screen anyway. I'll watch it tomorrow night.

make sure you go to the restroom before it starts

they finally went to a commercial break around the 43 minute mark

the finale isn't almost 2 hours. amc is now airing a sneak preview of some show called rubicon.

i am bummed.

Back
Top Bottom