Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a bowl of honey nut cheerios with milk and a big ass glass of ice water. then some grapes and/or strawberries.

simple
delicious.

i dislike 'hot' breakfast foods-->eggs, bacon all dat stuff:)

My dad can whip up the best sausage and gravy over biscuits you've ever tasted. :yes: And my mom is the Southerner of the family, so that's ironic. :lol:

a glass of water
a glass of oj
a cup of coffee.

in that order.

earl grey tea and a dash of soy milk( must be So Good)
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)
and at the moment a compulsory mandarin when i get back from walking the dogs.
**cass leaves a HUGE basket onf mandarins fro the musiclovers...patriotic duty, you MUST eat a mandarin before you leave...in fact...eat 10!!**

I hate eating breakfast in the morning. It makes me sick. But I do enjoy eating "breakfast" food late at night. Eggs over easy, bacon, and hashbrowns. Mmm.

Stories for Boys said:
i sleep through breakfast....i'm more of a lunch dinner midnightsnack kind of girl....

Same here. Except I'm a dinner, midnight snack, 3am, and 5am snack kind of girl ;)

I hardly eat at all...but my stomach has adapted to the small servings of sawdust at around 3:00

madonna's child said:
I hate eating breakfast in the morning. It makes me sick. But I do enjoy eating "breakfast" food late at night. Eggs over easy, bacon, and hashbrowns. Mmm.

:up: I'm with you Emily!

eww...eggs over easy = gross

but other than that i love breakfast food.....well, i don't like breakfast meat either...really just pancakes and waffles and cinnamon rolls.....mmmmmm....now i'm hungry.....

Well what I have kind of depends on which part of my exciting double life I'm leading at that particular moment...

Ireland:
Cheerios or Special K with cold milk, and a glass of Tropicana Smooth Style.
Maybe a couple of bagels at the weekend.

Germany:
Rolls with sausage and/or cheese, and/or other yummy things. OJ again.

Have to say, a toasted soda with butter melting into it is hard to beat...

Brezels (from my mom bought shortly before breakfest :drool: ), sometimes a croissant, and one or two cups of peppermint tea. :drool: :drool: yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum.......

bottle of colt 45 in a paper bag while I'm sitting next to the dumpster.:macdevil:

Bonochick said:
Dad's pancakes and Dad's egg & cheese bagel sandwiches...I love my dad's cookin'! :drool:

Dad made me an egg & cheese bagel...and another one so I can heat it up Monday mornin'! :drool:

Back
Top Bottom