break it off with him.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am frankly suprised that posters like Deathbear can still draw this much attention after posting the same things for the last 4 years...

My friend, you need to re-invent yourself... :down:

U2@NYC, there lies the crux of the problem. You and I both realize the redundancy. Yet we reply. More posts draws attention, and I myself become weak.

I guess you are right, I did not realize that this thread will now try to figure how Deathbear does it... and we will create new threads and on...

And the monster will grow even larger. :ohmy:

if you think i've written the exact same thread over and over again, my friend, that is your opinion.

however, it is my opinion that i create something different as often as possible.

do you see anyone else type as poorly as me? have i done that before? for the past four years?

you'd have a great point if i was still saying

RADIOHEAD

BEARS

FRIES

GOODNIGHT

but you don't see me doing that now do you?

now i'm about the style, the upper class, imperial high life - ME. yes, that's right, now more than ever i've become so self-obsessed that i no longer seek the companion or influence of anyone else! it's amazing how arrogant i've become!

and guess what? i'm just getting started. everything will keep getting worse and worse, and hopefully harder and harder to understand. will anyone reply? some will. i don't care how many, anyone can make popular threads. i've done that a thousand times. i swear i could make a thread right now that'd draw over a 100 replies (with me only posting a couple of times), but i find no pleasure in that.

only in ambuigity, falseness, misconception, LIES, and awful spelling do i take comfort in here.

again, i'm arrogant because i don't care. it's a message board, and this doesn't mean anything. it's all an act, and the stage is mine for the taking.

Well that was well-said, I must say. Zoomerang96 won't be making any friends with his new imperialist regime, but that's the point I suppose.

Making friends is easy, eating them is sleezy.

Zoomerang96 said:

now i'm about the style, the upper class, imperial high life - ME. yes, that's right, now more than ever i've become so self-obsessed that i no longer seek the companion or influence of anyone else! it's amazing how arrogant i've become!

if you're so self-obsessed, and no longer seek the companionship nor influence of anyone, dearest bearmeister, then why the thread title of "break it off with him"? :der:

you contradict yourself.

and who is this that you are referring to "break it off with him"?:eyebrow:

i think another mooning is in order by yours truly.

:drool:

All you people need to realise Zoomerang96 is just a 17-year-old nerd who is toying with you to see what your reactions will be. Trust me, he listens to Nickelback.

zed kieran knows what he's talking about.

mmmbono, i like the company of women. is that a crime?

and i never contradick myself either, woman!

at least not on purpose.

let's jst kisks.

my mind is at home since the weather is shit and nothings going on till tommorow and next weekend.

at least i get to sleep in tommorow.

or do i?!

how will you ever know, mmmbono? how will you, kieran, and staniel ever know?

Back
Top Bottom