Brand New You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:|

So BBC America will start airing this show soon. I don't understand the need of this.

448x154_bny.jpg

[q] Los Angeles is the mecca of plastic surgery - the most silicon-enhanced city on the planet. In Brand New You, eight British women are given a once in a lifetime opportunity to travel to Los Angeles, where top plastic surgeons, stylists, and life-coach gurus of the Hollywood A-list will change them forever. The Rolls Royce of makeovers, Brand New You provides access to a world formerly reserved for the fabulously rich and famous.[/q]

Last edited:
i find it disturbing that there are numerous shows like this. people don't seem to get that it's more about what's on the inside that brings genuine happiness. our culture is far too focused on instant gratification as the answer to all of life's problems.

sad.

dandy said:
i find it disturbing that there are numerous shows like this. people don't seem to get that it's more about what's on the inside that brings genuine happiness. our culture is far too focused on instant gratification as the answer to all of life's problems.

sad.

:up:

Maybe thats what the life coaches are for.

PS What's a life coach?

i'm guessing that a life coach is kind of like a therapist/counsellor that um, helps you figure out how to be happy, personally, socially, professionally...?

i'm not entirely sure. i don't have a life coach, but i could probably use one, lol.

dandy said:
i'm guessing that a life coach is kind of like a therapist/counsellor that um, helps you figure out how to be happy, personally, socially, professionally...?

i'm not entirely sure. i don't have a life coach, but i could probably use one, lol.

That sounds like a good idea. Do the contestants have access to a Life Coach for about, say, 6 months before the plastic surgery? That might change a few peoples minds.

PS I think I need a Life Coach too. Or a Life Guard fanning me with palm fronds. Whichever.

beli said:
That sounds like a good idea. Do the contestants have access to a Life Coach for about, say, 6 months before the plastic surgery? That might change a few peoples minds.

you'd think that would be a prerequisite for something of this magnitude.

PS I think I need a Life Coach too. Or a Life Guard fanning me with palm fronds. Whichever.

potato, po-tah-to.

either would work wonders for me.

:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom