Brand New Premiership Thread 06/07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stepcloser said:
Rafa really needs to invest in some decent strikers this summer because what he's got now isn't good enough.

Couldn't agree more. Rafa needs to make some serious changes if Liverpool are to place higher than third next season. And it looks like he's planning on doing just that. After Zenden, I hope he gets rid of Bellamy. It's little wonder why he wasn't subbed on yesterday.

GibsonGirl said:

Couldn't agree more. Rafa needs to make some serious changes if Liverpool are to place higher than third next season. And it looks like he's planning on doing just that. After Zenden, I hope he gets rid of Bellamy. It's little wonder why he wasn't subbed on yesterday.

If he does get a couple of top strikers and a decent left winger then liverpool could make it a 3 horse race for the title next year. After making 2 Champions League finals in 3 years i wouldn't be surprised if he was able to attract that kind of player.

LJT said:
Aston Villa I reckon will also challenge for a UEFA cup spt this time round.

Let's all hope so:wink:

In all seriousness if o'neill can attract a few more class players this summer then we can be right up there. He's got the money and the reputation to do it. i'm so glad the idiots at the FA decided they didn't want him for the england job.

Back
Top Bottom