Brand New Premiership Thread 06/07 - Page 13 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2007, 03:32 PM   #181
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by jimmmm

If any good can come from that shambles it surely must be that even fergie will see just how FUCKING totally useless richardson, & fletcher are, & the pair of useless wankers will have played for UNITED for the last time, but I'm not holding my breath on that 1!
i agree 100%.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:52 PM   #182
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 09:40 PM
It's unfortunate however that we possibly need to play those two because of all the injuries...

We'll be fine. :Pray:

Old 04-09-2007, 01:51 AM   #183
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:40 PM
well i dont think they should be there at all, obviously utd have to play people other than the 1st choice 11, but those 2 shouldnt even be in the squad, they shouldve been kicked out years ago, and others brought in for them.
Old 04-09-2007, 04:46 AM   #184
Refugee

Local Time: 01:40 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Got Philk?
It's unfortunate however that we possibly need to play those two because of all the injuries...

:Pray:
That all harks back to what KEANO said 18 months ago, & got kicked out of OT for, there are a LOT of players at OT not willing enough to take 1 step further & become worthy of playing for the club, instead they're content to sit back, take the money, knowing they'll get opportunities every now & then, due to injuries & suspensions, & those 2 definetely fall into that catagory, whenever an opportunity arrives for them IMO they both fail to take there chances miserably, neither is capable of stamping their authority on a game, & with the amount of chances both have had, its patently obvious they haven't got what it takes to play in the Prem. full stop, not just for Utd but any prem. side, they should drop down to the champ. WBA or Wolves, some team like that, it would do them the world of good. A liitle while back a kid called Dave Jones was making quite an impression in the stiffs, he goes out on loan to Derby, next thing the loan becomes permanent, Fergie states sometime later in the press Derby got him for a song £1mill. they should have paid £4 or 5, so what the F**K is going on there then,in recent seasons(Gl&^%r era) dozens of talented youngsters have been released from OT,I recently read over 30 departures in the g&*^%r era, is it any wonder Utd are so weak in strentgh in depth, & yet we continue to renew contracts for those pair of wasters!
Old 04-09-2007, 08:29 PM   #185
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

See, and this is where you are educating me. I honestly for no reason at all disliked football until this year's World Cup. So I really don't know much of the History of Manchester United or their players. Besides that Ruud left and that made me sad. I chose Man Utd. because I really like Rooney's style of play, Van Der Saar is Dutch, and I really enjoyed their starting defenders. Well, Rio is kind of a hothead, but...

The more I watch matches, the more I get a feel for the teams in the Premiership, and it's players. So I come in kind of blind to little things like transfers and such. But picked up quickly on rivalries and so on.

I tell you what though. I love those little fast guys. Rooney is great. Almost as much, I enjoy watching Everton play because I like Johnson. And of course, go Fulham because of McBride(US).
Old 04-09-2007, 09:17 PM   #186
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 02:40 AM
well at least you didn't choose chelsea, you chose the lesser of the two evils
Old 04-09-2007, 09:20 PM   #187
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

What's your team?

And what's the story with Leeds Utd??? I've heard things...but I'm still clueless
Old 04-09-2007, 10:08 PM   #188
Rock n' Roll Doggie

I support Aston Villa, they're from birmingham. Our chairman is american and one of our directors fought in 'nam and the gulf war so i think you should support us instead

I'm at uni in leeds so Leeds United are kinda my 2nd team but they're not doing very well at the moment. Probably the biggest fall from grace in recent times. 6 years ago they were in the semi-finals of the champions league and following some horrific financial decisions by the board and manager they were forced to sell all of their best players due to a gargantuan amount of debt. They're now languishing in the relegation zone of the Championship (the 2nd tier of english football). A few years ago it would have been unthinkable for a club that big to be playing 3rd tier football but now it is a real possibility.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:36 AM   #189
LJT
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Sunderland top of the Championship at the moment....next season's Man U vs Sunderland fixtures are going to make for some amazing games.
Old 04-10-2007, 05:38 PM   #190
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
What's your team?

And what's the story with Leeds Utd??? I've heard things...but I'm still clueless

Philk, if you are in GR, we may need to get together to watch a game.

Hopefully the CL Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-10-2007, 07:08 PM   #191
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Great performances tonight by united and chelsea. and dare i say it, chelsea's performance was arguably more impressive than man u's stuffing of roma. Valencia's home ground is a fortess, they never get outplayed there and hadn't conceded any goals from open play there this season in the champions league and they got dominated by chelsea to be honest. the posession in the 2nd half was 60:40 in chelseas favour. i truly expected valencia to win this game.

as for united, i thought giggs and ronaldo were brilliant. to kill a match off like that before half time takes some doing and they did it emphatically.

a good advert for the premiership tonight i thought
Old 04-10-2007, 11:31 PM   #192
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by 1stepcloser
I support Aston Villa, they're from birmingham. Our chairman is american and one of our directors fought in 'nam and the gulf war so i think you should support us instead

I'm at uni in leeds so Leeds United are kinda my 2nd team but they're not doing very well at the moment. Probably the biggest fall from grace in recent times. 6 years ago they were in the semi-finals of the champions league and following some horrific financial decisions by the board and manager they were forced to sell all of their best players due to a gargantuan amount of debt. They're now languishing in the relegation zone of the Championship (the 2nd tier of english football). A few years ago it would have been unthinkable for a club that big to be playing 3rd tier football but now it is a real possibility.
I don't mind Villa. I have nothing against them at all. I kind of like West Ham. Is that bad.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:32 PM   #193
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton

Philk, if you are in GR, we may need to get together to watch a game.

Hopefully the CL Final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah! I have a buddy who loves soccer so much too. I usually watch the games at his house but hey, the more the merrier!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:12 AM   #194
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:

I don't mind Villa. I have nothing against them at all. I kind of like West Ham. Is that bad.
well, i don't like them cos the media over here treat them like footballs precious love child. Everyone bow to the feet of west ham. It's annoying. But they do have some good players though, some of which i'd like us to sign when they get relegated!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:13 AM   #195
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Can't believe chris coleman has been sacked by fulham. Why sack a manager this close to the end of the season? There's only 5 games left

Wouldn't surprise me if they got relegated now.