Brad and Angelina will get married when ... - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 09-15-2006, 05:10 PM   #16
love, blood, life
Local Time: 05:42 PM
I always hate it when people I don't like do something for a good cause. So I'm choosing to believe that they just don't want to get married!

Old 09-15-2006, 07:10 PM   #17
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 11:42 AM
what a nice, convenient little answer. i have a hard time believing most southern states will ever make anal sex legal, much less allow gays to be married. at least not until after they're dead.

but you know, according to one magazine, he's said he doesn't want any more kids until they get married cuz he's all old fashioned. according to another, he's been begging her to marry him for a while now, and after he gave up and resigned himself to the fact that she didn't want to, she said yes.

so i just take all this with a grain of salt.

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 09-19-2006, 05:55 AM   #18
Local Time: 04:42 PM
Re: Brad and Angelina will get married when ...

Originally posted by Irvine511
... everyone else can!

[q]Brad Pitt: I'll Marry When Everyone Can

Fri Sep 08, 3:22 PM ET

Brad Pitt, ever the social activist, says he won't be marrying Angelina Jolie until the restrictions on who can marry whom are dropped. "Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able," the 42-year-old actor reveals in Esquire magazine's October issue, on newsstands Sept. 19.

Way to get out of a commitment Brad!!........heehee.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:36 AM   #19
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 12:42 PM
For some reason Donald Trump decided to go off on this and the subject of Angelina last night on Larry King. If opinions are like assholes, well he's got so much wiping to do

KING: OK, back to some thing current. You recently applauded Brad Pitt's stance on not marrying Angelina Jolie. I believe you said that you consider everyone -- when he said everyone should be married but don't bug him, why?

TRUMP: Well, look, number one, I know her father. Her father is a nice guy. I think she treats him like a dog but maybe they have some kind of a thing.

KING: Yes, why, he's a good guy?

TRUMP: I mean this poor sap he comes along and he practically begs her, "I want to see my grandson. I want to see this." I mean if I were with him, I'd say "Forget it. It's over."

KING: He's also a great actor, Jon Voight.

TRUMP: I think he's a great actor and she just treats him terribly. She's been with so many guys she makes me look like a baby, OK, with the other side. And, I just don't even find her attractive. That has nothing to do with why I said it though.

He made that statement, right, and he made it like he's doing this wonderful thing for humanity. I think he probably made it just because he doesn't want to get married, which is, you know, not so bad.

KING: You've been quoted...

TRUMP: But I'm not a fan of hers as you probably noticed.

KING: I gathered. That's come through.

TRUMP: Did you notice, OK?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:20 PM   #20
A vampire or a victim...
Local Time: 12:42 PM
BRAD PITT and ANGELINA JOLIE are to wed in Africa -- to the beat of tribal music.

They plan to tie the knot before Christmas in a South African village near Johannesburg, friends revealed yesterday.

All the gay folk in the US must be thrilled that they can now get married.

I knew it was just a cheap sound byte.

Last night they loved you
Opening doors and pulling some strings, angel

Old 12-08-2006, 01:37 PM   #21
Blue Crack Distributor
No one's been talking about them since the big lipped baby was born. And, doesn't Angelina have a movie opening on Christmas Day?
Old 12-08-2006, 02:30 PM   #22
War Child
Originally posted by VintagePunk

All the gay folk in the US must be thrilled that they can now get married.

I knew it was just a cheap sound byte.

I don't is good for opinion pieces, but I wouldn't look to them for celebrity news or nothing!