Bra, Italy Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ugh, at least the big break gives you extra time to study.

Dublin :hyper: Have you had all of your shots?

Exactly. And it's only really this Friday's exam, Stats, which will be hard. The others are Bio, and I love Bio!!

:giggle: All I could think of when you said that was alcohol shots!

Exactly. And it's only really this Friday's exam, Stats, which will be hard. The others are Bio, and I love Bio!!

:giggle: All I could think of when you said that was alcohol shots!

:lol: You lush.

Can't have you. Either of you.

Well I'm too old and whorey, you wouldn't want me. But Charlotte is just right and cute as a button.:cute:

I'm still a bit tired and so, but other than that I'm fairly relaxed. If I study a bit tomorrow I might be able to finally get the redo of last year's exam done wednesday evening, and then thursday evening is another redo, of an exam I had a few months back. After that I can focus on the project we have currently, and two more weeks and I'm DONE! :fuckyeah:

How are you doing? :hug: Preparing for Dublin yet? What day are you guys arriving?

:lol: hell no! For this year!
I've one more official year to go, but I think I'm not gonna finish in time. There's one extra year for the not so fast students, so I think I'll be needing that.
And then I've my Bachelor.. I'd need to do 2 more years after that to get a Masters degree and my educational degree.

:sigh: I'll be done once I'm 50 or so.

:lol: hell no! For this year!
I've one more official year to go, but I think I'm not gonna finish in time. There's one extra year for the not so fast students, so I think I'll be needing that.
And then I've my Bachelor.. I'd need to do 2 more years after that to get a Masters degree and my educational degree.

:sigh: I'll be done once I'm 50 or so.

:crack:

Excuse my idiocy and I've prolly asked before but what job can you get when you've finished?

I'm still a bit tired and so, but other than that I'm fairly relaxed. If I study a bit tomorrow I might be able to finally get the redo of last year's exam done wednesday evening, and then thursday evening is another redo, of an exam I had a few months back. After that I can focus on the project we have currently, and two more weeks and I'm DONE! :fuckyeah:

How are you doing? :hug: Preparing for Dublin yet? What day are you guys arriving?

I can still hardly believe I'm going!! We're arriving on the 20th. I can't wait to meet up with everyone! :hyper:

Man, I'm quite glad I'll be spending ages at uni...the real world is scary :tongue:
True, but I'm quite done with studying. :crack: I'm slower than most people here so it gets tiring to always get bad grades just because I don't have disciplin and can't get myself to study properly.
I'd be fine with finishing and getting a decent job, but for that I gotta finish my study first.

I can still hardly believe I'm going!! We're arriving on the 20th. I can't wait to meet up with everyone! :hyper:

Ooh you guys arrive early! :ohmy: Will you be picking up Ali, Ax and me from the airport? :D
perhaps we can do the Guinness tour all together on the evening of our arrival?

aaaaaah. So. . . . any particular school in mind? :wink:

:shifty: Maybe...

To be fair, they do have a shortage of Chemistry teachers, hence they hired my friend who also went there. He's still my classmate now and he tutors exam students in Chemistry. :lol: And gets paid royally! I envy him!
And one of the deans asked me if I were coming back as a teacher, so I told her I might. They did see me tutor some students here and there in the school.

True, but I'm quite done with studying. :crack: I'm slower than most people here so it gets tiring to always get bad grades just because I don't have disciplin and can't get myself to study properly.
I'd be fine with finishing and getting a decent job, but for that I gotta finish my study first.

Ooh you guys arrive early! :ohmy: Will you be picking up Ali, Ax and me from the airport? :D
perhaps we can do the Guinness tour all together on the evening of our arrival?

:hug: That sucks, but it will be satisfying once it's over I bet!

I can't remember whether it's the 20th or 21st actually; I know we leave NZ on the 20th! :lol: :timezonefail:
That sounds sweeeet! We'll have to make some Epic Plans closer to the time!

:shifty: Maybe...

To be fair, they do have a shortage of Chemistry teachers, hence they hired my friend who also went there. He's still my classmate now and he tutors exam students in Chemistry. :lol: And gets paid royally! I envy him!
And one of the deans asked me if I were coming back as a teacher, so I told her I might. They did see me tutor some students here and there in the school.

:lmao: Those reasons are very sound.

I am moving to within walking distance of mah boys place for some very good reasons too. Good area, cheap rent, close to work, close-ish to parents house yada yada yada. . . . . :shifty:

:hug: That sucks, but it will be satisfying once it's over I bet!

I can't remember whether it's the 20th or 21st actually; I know we leave NZ on the 20th! :lol: :timezonefail:
That sounds sweeeet! We'll have to make some Epic Plans closer to the time!

Well you're going back in time about the same hours you're flying, so I think you'll arrive on the same day. :hmm:

:D sure will! Our appartment is around the corner of the Guinness factory so that's pretty damn neat!

:lmao: Those reasons are very sound.

I am moving to within walking distance of mah boys place for some very good reasons too. Good area, cheap rent, close to work, close-ish to parents house yada yada yada. . . . . :shifty:

:shifty: And I totally swear I have no ulterior motives!!!!

:whistle: Guess who I'm seeing thursday...

Oh walking distance is niiiiice. :yes: And those are very very valid reasons ofcourse. It's totally coincidental he's near ofcourse.

Well you're going back in time about the same hours you're flying, so I think you'll arrive on the same day. :hmm:

:D sure will! Our appartment is around the corner of the Guinness factory so that's pretty damn neat!

Ooh, back in time! It'll be like being in Doctor Who! :lol:

Haha, how stereotypical for an Irish holiday! Awesome :up:

Back
Top Bottom