Bra, Italy Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nah don't let me depress you. I'm just tired, and that makes me grumpy. I don't get it though, I was fairly awake when I got up, but as soon as I sat in the train 1 hour later I was tired again. :crack:

Tomorrow I'm gonna sleep in. Fuck i'll have plenty of time to prepare for my exam, my current subject will suffer from it but I need some sleep!

I guess that also answers Liam's question. I need a vacation, badly. :crack:

How've you been? It's been quite some time since the last time I spoke to you.

Only two more weeks, but I've got a project and there's a report of 25 pages that we need to hand in a concept version this friday. Though that only effectively means 5 pages by me, and it's an easy topic... but still. Gotta invest my time in the redo's.

Wow, really in love? With whom?

I sorta dreamt about the hot guy at karate last night.. but he's still a cocky playboy so that's never gonna happen. Then there's the recordstoreboy that's coming to u2 now thanks to me, who has a gf. And now a new friend I could probably fall for lives on the wrong side of the planet. :crack:

I'll never win at relations. :sigh:

Train trips always make me sleeeepy.:yawn:

Don't know if you're asking me or Liam how things are so I'll answer for me. :D
Life has been shit. In the process of walking out of marriage, husband doesn't get that I'm leaving. Thinks I just need to breathe and have some space and will be back soon. I do not think this will happen. Having a torrid affair with co-workers boyfriend. He's young, gorgeous and adores me. . . but is still living with his girlfriend. Entire store suspects affair but are at least pretending that it's not going on. Long time friend and neighbour has confessed his long time crush on me and is constantly hitting on me. Moving out this weekend. Can't take kittehs.

Think that just about sums it up.

I sorta dreamt about the hot guy at karate last night.. but he's still a cocky playboy so that's never gonna happen. Then there's the recordstoreboy that's coming to u2 now thanks to me, who has a gf. Then there's mr teacher I've been in love with and still love since 2004 who's married and has a baby. And now a new friend I could probably fall for lives on the wrong side of the planet. :crack:

Speaking from my tiny experiences.....Play the field a bit. Settling down too early could come back and bite you in the arse in years to come.

Train trips always make me sleeeepy.:yawn:

Don't know if you're asking me or Liam how things are so I'll answer for me. :D
Life has been shit. In the process of walking out of marriage, husband doesn't get that I'm leaving. Thinks I just need to breathe and have some space and will be back soon. I do not think this will happen. Having a torrid affair with co-workers boyfriend. He's young, gorgeous and adores me. . . but is still living with his girlfriend. Entire store suspects affair but for are at least pretending that it's not going on. Long time friend and neighbour has confessed his long time crush on me and is constantly hitting on me. Moving out this weekend. Can't take kittehs.

Think that just about sums it up.

Well I realised I didn't ask you, so it was for both. :)

How on earth can he not understand it if you're going to live in a different house? :crack:
Shame you can't take the cats though.
Hm, well it's nice that he adores you but he really should make a choice between you and his girlfriend I think. Because she will find out eventually.

:lol: Damn you're so popular with the guys, how do you do it?

Speaking from my tiny experiences.....Play the field a bit. Settling down too early could come back and bite you in the arse in years to come.

I'm trying, but every time I find a guy I like he's taken or not interested. The only guys that are interested in me are fat and ugly or stupid fugly nerds. :crack:
Doesn't help I'm not an outgoing type, I don't do clubs or discos or whatever, I despise that music. I don't dance... so yeah, I'm usually at home... you can't meet people there.

Well I realised I didn't ask you, so it was for both. :)

How on earth can he not understand it if you're going to live in a different house? :crack:
Shame you can't take the cats though.
Hm, well it's nice that he adores you but he really should make a choice between you and his girlfriend I think. Because she will find out eventually.

:lol: Damn you're so popular with the guys, how do you do it?

He thinks it's temporary.
Yeah, when she finds out the shit will really hit the fan. I could lose my job. Sensible me knows I deserve someone all for my own but he's beautiful. I was in a desperate situation, he was there as a shoulder to cry on.

I'm a shameless flirt. :flirt:

Gotta go dammit!! Might be back might not

Only two more weeks, but I've got a project and there's a report of 25 pages that we need to hand in a concept version this friday. Though that only effectively means 5 pages by me, and it's an easy topic... but still. Gotta invest my time in the redo's.

Wow, really in love? With whom?

I sorta dreamt about the hot guy at karate last night.. but he's still a cocky playboy so that's never gonna happen. Then there's the recordstoreboy that's coming to u2 now thanks to me, who has a gf. And now a new friend I could probably fall for lives on the wrong side of the planet. :crack:

Group work? Eergh. What on? Titration? :knows nothing about chemistry:

She'll kill me for showing you, but this lovable little munchkin.

42661042987791855704891.jpg

Um. Ouch. He has a girlfriend now? :(

He thinks it's temporary.
Yeah, when she finds out the shit will really hit the fan. I could lose my job. Sensible me knows I deserve someone all for my own but he's beautiful. I was in a desperate situation, he was there as a shoulder to cry on.

I'm a shameless flirt. :flirt:

Gotta go dammit!! Might be back might not

Sounds quite naive.
Lose your job? :uhoh: Is she your boss???
Well sounds like something nice for a while, can't say I'd do different. But in the long term you do deserve someone for yourself, not a guy who can't choose between you and his girlfriend.

Please teach me how to flirt! I wish I knew how!

Aw, see ya later. :wave: I'll be online for 20 more minutes..

I'm trying, but every time I find a guy I like he's taken or not interested. The only guys that are interested in me are fat and ugly or stupid fugly nerds. :crack:
Doesn't help I'm not an outgoing type, I don't do clubs or discos or whatever, I despise that music. I don't dance... so yeah, I'm usually at home... you can't meet people there.

Friends of friends. Go out with friends on outings, movies, whatever. Tell them to bring whoever they like along. If they're cute, flirt with them.

Aw that's cute. :cute: So she's your girlfriend then?

We're doing a project on catalysis actually, specifically on the manufacturing of Aspartame. The sweetener in diet coke and such.

Well he had one already, I just found out when I gave him the tickets for his parents.. offered to look for another ticket for him since he gave his to his mother, and he said he couldn't do that since he'd need two. One for him, one for his gf. Ah well, I was mature enough to get him two tickets anyway.

Friends of friends. Go out with friends on outings, movies, whatever. Tell them to bring whoever they like along. If they're cute, flirt with them.

Sadly usually the people I go with are in the same group. No new guys. And my friends are mostly nerds or gamers. :crack:

Popular kids have such an easier life.

Aw that's cute. :cute: So she's your girlfriend then?

We're doing a project on catalysis actually, specifically on the manufacturing of Aspartame. The sweetener in diet coke and such.

Well he had one already, I just found out when I gave him the tickets for his parents.. offered to look for another ticket for him since he gave his to his mother, and he said he couldn't do that since he'd need two. One for him, one for his gf. Ah well, I was mature enough to get him two tickets anyway.

No. Not yet.

Ah, yes. :drool: :totally knows what that is, yes:

Well, it would have been nice for him to tell you, right? I'm sure he could have picked up some signals from you.

No. Not yet.

Ah, yes. :drool: :totally knows what that is, yes:

Well, it would have been nice for him to tell you, right? I'm sure he could have picked up some signals from you.
Uhm, well obviously he didn't notice. :wink:
Though I think it'd be nice to become friends with him. :angry: Damn you bowling alley for closing down! I actually gathered the courage to ask him to come bowling with a bunch of friends of mine, and he said they closed down. Sucks big bad ballz!

Catalysis is a way to make a process easier. Like the energy to start a reaction is a mountain, the regular way you have to walk over the top of the mountain, but with a catalyst you can dig a tunnel through the hill.

Popular kids are stupid.

Um. Tell them to bring their nerdy friends over? Cute nerds :drool:

I know, but their life seems so easy! :crack:

There are no cute nerds in my country.

Though I think it'd be nice to become friends with him. :angry: Damn you bowling alley for closing down! I actually gathered the courage to ask him to come bowling with a bunch of friends of mine, and he said they closed down. Sucks big bad ballz!

Catalysis is a way to make a process easier. Like the energy to start a reaction is a mountain, the regular way you have to walk over the top of the mountain, but with a catalyst you can dig a tunnel through the hill.

...did they actually close down, or was he LYIN!?@

Ah, I see then. So it'd be like killing a person's girlfriend to make it easier to get to them.

:wave: Hi Anna!

They did close down. We thought it was the only part of the amusement building still standing, but his friend called them and it was down. I checked on the internet and it closed down 1 month earlier. :madwife:

:lol: Something like that I guess.

Dr Teeth is cute, and nerdy. He's a wonderful guy. He's an environmental scientist of some sort? He'd kill me for saying this on here :lol: But he's sick of being single as well. He lives in um.... oh, fuck. Not Hapert, and not Groningen. God, he's only mentioned it about a thousand times :lol:

Dr Teeth is cute, and nerdy. He's a wonderful guy. He's an environmental scientist of some sort? He'd kill me for saying this on here :lol: But he's sick of being single as well. He lives in um.... oh, fuck. Not Hapert, and not Groningen. God, he's only mentioned it about a thousand times :lol:

:lol: Sounds nice. Though I'm not that into scientists.. being one myself I guess I'm looking for a different partner.

I've a huuuuge weak spot for musicians.

And now I've opened a new word document over my uni thing, and cause vista is still new i don't know how to close it and resume my uni doc. and i don't know if i saved or had autosave on and stuff.
:der:

Back
Top Bottom