BP Fallon's St. Patrick's Party at Knitting Factory

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dead nancy

Babyface
Listen all you New Yorkers...

Thursday, March 17: celebrate St. Patrick's Day with our favorite Irishman (ok, ok... our favorite Irish DJ) at the Tap Room at Knitting Factory! BP's spinning, and my band (Kickstart) will be playing with our pals Live Girls!!! (who are awesome) and Shellshocked. It's also the one-year anniversary of Death Disco New York. Freakin' history, baby! And it's free!

death_disco_031705_sm.gif

more info:
BP Fallon
Kickstart

xox,
Dead Nancy

p.s. This is bonosgirl84's brother.
p.p.s. You best know who BP Fallon is, fool! He's like the fifth Bongo...

Death Disco Toronto kicked ass...I would love to see it in New York but that 3000 mile distance could be a problem :wink:

Ah, I love BP! He`s sooo cool and such a gentleman! (and has a pic of me up at his website! :sexywink: )

I`d love to hear about this after the fact. Someone please report back!!

Thanks for the 'break a legs', interferencers!

And yeah, BP is about the coolest person I know. Except between the cool, his experiences and his age, I feel like an idiot highschool freshman around him. Going to Death Disco tonight to see the Pill (an excellent girl band - http://thepillnyc.com/), and once again, I'll either say something really stupid to him or be too nervous to even say hi.

So lame! We've played Death Disco three times, with two more shows scheduled, and I'm back to band geek, only not the good kind of band.

You're in high school again... you're in high school again! -Kurt

Bad BP Fallon!

In the latest DD press release, he talks about everyone in the band but ME! And there's only three of us!

*sigh*

xox,
DN

---
KICKSTART
Death Disco faves, this hot three-piece with contagious pop punk ditties rocks like a motha, Mary thrashing the drums, her hair flying, a grin on her mush that sparkles, Eric roaring into the mic, punishing his guitar. “I know she’s got a heart on” we think they’re singing. “Hey, hey, hey” they sing and we know what they mean… Joyful madness.

Last edited:
ok, interferencers...

at least ONE of you is a new yorker.

we made BP a DD one year anniversary cake! (plus: ST. PATRICK'S DAY.) at least ONE of you other than me can tell the story to bonosgirl84 (the sister)...

don't let me down!

Back
Top Bottom