BOY OH BOY WOWEE It's the 2014 AFL Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, can't believe scores are level at half-time now. Good game.

BT has taken his medication tonight I think. :(

As for Darcy, god he really sucks BT's cock sometimes.

He's been getting called the Sack for yonks. I love it. MMM commentators are the best around and they've got nicknames for a ton of players.

Meanwhile our $900k+ "key" forward has has no impact at all. Some credit to Lonergan, but Cloke should be making more of an impact. Our forward line when it's not on, it's terrible, which dates back to even the premiership year. Thank heavens for Elliot.

Just what Varcoe needs, more bandages :lol:.

Sack the coach, sack the administration, let's go get Sanderson to coach! :wink:

Good game of footy. Hawkins the difference in the end. Something out of Cloke wouldn't have hurt. Frost and Langdon look like good finds. Swan looked a little less hungover this weekend as well.

Was contemplating all morning about going to the Footscray vs Richmond clash today but didn't end up doing so. If I'm honest, (aside from the fact that it wasn't our home game and that I would have to pay for entry) I think the fact that it was at Docklands Stadium deterred me. I hate that place and I just don't like being there anymore.

What a game though. Was following it on the app while I was getting other shit done throughout the afternoon. Incredible last quarter. Shattered that we lost but if there was one team that it is ok to lose to it is the emerging Bulldogs. Love the Sons of the West. A promising midfield outfit in Hunter, Dalhaus, Wallis, McCrae and Liberatore Jr, they could be ones to watch.

Can't wait to have Maric back on the field for The Tiger. Will definitely help. Should beat Carringbush next week, especially if we get Lids back.

Back
Top Bottom