boy band that didnt qualify: distinct nature

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
I have NO idea what you're talking about, I just didn't want you to have a thread with no replies.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

thanks o2, thats awfully kind of you. however, your reply kind of killed ANY credit this thread had lol.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

anyone see this band get lambasted by ed the sock on the fromage awards a few weeks back?

i really do not think they had more than one video, and what it was, was the lowest budget film in the history of music videos.

it was taped with a home-hand-held camera. maybe there was a tripod. but the quality was shit. it was soo hilarious how ed put them down. ahhhhhhh. nice remark about it looking like a high school art project.

you know you got it bad when you cant even qualify as a boy band when you really want to.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Hahahaha! I just saw this thread bear! I did see that video and I saw Ed hack it to crap! lmao!!! That was soooo funny. You gotta love Ed the Sock. Frommage 2001 was great! I wish I saw more of it though, I only caught that part and maybe a 1/2hr here or there.

Geez we Canadians are pathetic creatures, when one of our funniest TV personalities is a sock puppet. But I tell you, he has more intelligent things to say than most of the losers on TV.

Yay for Ed the Sock!
fromage2001.jpg

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
thanks o2, thats awfully kind of you. however, your reply kind of killed ANY credit this thread had lol.

Which is exactly why you fail me every semester. Just trying to live up to your grade!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"See, the rock star gets his way! Thank you very much. This feels very Elvis. Thank you."

Bono ~ Houston, Texas 4-02-01

Back
Top Bottom