Boxing day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didnt know that story tar! i just thought its cos you bag all the rubbish such as wrappers and stuff from xmas day!:eyebrow:
ah well! ya learn somethin new every day lol

hope you all had a good boxin day even though it means nothin to me but ah well!

we usually take our tree and decorations down on the 6th - 12th Night. But this year our tree is dead on it's feet and drooping fast, so may have to come down sooner :sad:

I had a lovely boxing day yesterday. I went to the pub with my old friends from school but we had to walk around nottingham for about an hour looking for a pub which was open :laugh:

I scared the 2 checkout chicks in the shoe store when I was pregnant. My feet were huge (from fluid) that I had to wear size 10.5s. The checkout chicks asked me what size my feet were and I showed them my feet. They ran to the backroom. Literally. Ran. After a minute the woman ie adult that owns the store emerged to serve me.

I dont think those two are going to get pregnant any time soon. I was a walking contraception advert. :D

I don't know what it is about pregnancy and feet but I wear 2 sizes bigger than before I had kids :huh:

Back
Top Bottom