Boston Bruins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bbug

Acrobat
Any other B's fans here? They had such a great start, and now they're turning back into the bruins. I was listening to the radio a few minutes ago, they traded a ninth round draft pick to the rangers for oliwa...I was just speechless, they could trade McLaren and get someone of value back, but no, they traded a NINTH ROUND DRAFT PICK for OLIWA. GAH, bruins!

bryan berard is my second favorite player in the nhl.

hes doing very well with the baby bears this year.

they just got nailed by the leafs tonite.

on nov. 30, the Bs were 16 points ahead of the leafs. tonite they are even. that is so weird.

the bruins are going to turn it around and will still be in contention. they are apparently in the market for a goalie. come the march trade deadline, mclaren will be a very valuable tool in such a trade-some other team will be just as desperate for a solid physical defenceman as the bruins seem to be for a goalie.

They were playing way over their heads in Oct and Nov, now injuries have exposed a lack of depth, and they are in free-fall.
Look for a 7 or 8 seed and a first round exit.
And look for Jeremy Jacobs to wallpaper his bathroom with $100 bills and not give a rats ass about whether the B's win or lose.

Hewson said:

And look for Jeremy Jacobs to wallpaper his bathroom with $100 bills and not give a rats ass about whether the B's win or lose.

I haven't followed the Bruins since Cam/Bourque

I do know who Joe Thornton is though :wink:

Back
Top Bottom