Born To Run-Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrBrau1 said:

I love that record. I sent you that record:wink:

My original plan with this was to play music I loved, for people who'd never heard it before. Greedy fucker that I am :|

I like the idea of listening to a record we all love together.

But I love the idea of turning someone onto something they've never heard before.

I mean, we give the record away for these parties.

yes, you did send it to me. :up: i think i love sticky fingers more, but i've been listening to both of them quite a bit recently. along with other random stones songs. i think i need to go get let it bleed. i'm suddenly remembering that i had a chance to save a copy of it on vinyl from a yardsale or dump fate when my family moved. i grabbed hendrix and a couple other things i can't remember now (the beach boys? yeah i think so), and left that behind.

perhaps you could do a theme, era, year,... Like 5 (however many) choices of classic rock, 5 choices of the year 19__, early 80s,... Dunno, just a suggestion...

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know what we should do a listening party for... Hail To The Thief! :yes:

the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops

:drool:

Zootlesque said:
I know what we should do a listening party for... Hail To The Thief! :yes:

the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops
the raindrops

:drool:

Set up a vote, and put that in the running. People seem more interested when they get to pick tha album.

Back
Top Bottom