Born To Run-Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She's The One now. Oh man I love this song! It has the best bridge ever (the one that leads to the sax solo). The Live In Barcelona version is perfection!!! :drool:

well, my dinner has arrived, so I have to duck out of this party early. Enjoy the last 2: Meeting Across The River and Jungleland

(Intro, so romantic...)

:wave:

has anyone read the "Meeting Across the River" book of stories inspired by this song? I bought it but have yet to read it

... but I've always liked this song.

yeah, this is ridiculously short. wow. i mean, jungleland is like the entire length of the rest of the album. or it feels that way anyway.

:drool: jungleland

MrBrau1 said:
Jungleland.

Delicate intro...

so great. wish i could play that. but i have a feeling whatever i could attempt would be considered a musical crime punishable only by death or a lifetime of listening only to ashlee simpson.

TheBrazilianFly said:
She's The One now. Oh man I love this song! It has the best bridge ever (the one that leads to the sax solo). The Live In Barcelona version is perfection!!! :drool:

Fly, is that on the Barcelona DVD? I haven't seen that DVD yet (I love the Barcelona Dancing in the Dark arrangement ...)

Oh here comes Jungleland ... "The Rangers had a homecoming in Harlem late last night ..."

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom