Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's probably already down in Melbourne with his girlfriend, so I'll try texting him. I imagine I'll have a better shot with that.

:scream:

Damn it, why do you people do things on such short notice? If you'd told me about this a day or two ago, I'd be coming along...

Daniel just texted me back, says he'd love to come but he already has plans for the evening. However, he says one weekend soon, he could probably do lunch if anybody wants to.

Ok, that was uncanny. I hadn't even gotten the email from Ax, but felt that I needed to come on here. Someone set my radar off, I guess.

Maj., God wants you to come to dinner/U2 3D tomorrow. Don't disobey His Holy Non-existency.

major_panic said:
Ok, that was uncanny. I hadn't even gotten the email from Ax, but felt that I needed to come on here. Someone set my radar off, I guess.

Clear proof of what I just said.

THE LORD COMMANDS YOU!

So do Buddha and Vishnu, incidentally.

His/Her Holy Possible Non-Existency, if you don't mind :tongue:

The U2Aust people already organised a place for dinner tomorrow, 6pm at Toto's... *makes note to find out where that is exactly*... I think I said I'd go there. :huh:

Axver said:
Maj., God wants you to come to dinner/U2 3D tomorrow. Don't disobey His Holy Non-existency.

Funny, seeing as I have engagements in God's house from about 4 to 8. :wink:

And Jen, I thought you lot had just been planning to go to the Thursday midnight session, not a Saturday session too! :madspit: Otherwise I'd be there. As it is it's too late for me to drop what I've committed to doing.

mysterious_jen said:
ali i see you lurking, i have sent you a message on face book, and to your friend katrina

I love how you spot everyone lurking. :lol:

major_panic said:

And Jen, I thought you lot had just been planning to go to the Thursday midnight session, not a Saturday session too! :madspit: Otherwise I'd be there. As it is it's too late for me to drop what I've committed to doing.

ohhh you holy bastard. im sure you can miss church for one night.

if god is around forevver and ever and is everywhere he wont mind if you go to u23d with us and get back to him on sunday.

major_panic said:

He's changed address. Keep up with the play. :tsk:

Alisaura said:

His/Her/Its Disappearing-in-a-puff-of-logic Existency sounds good to me. And hopefully to Douglas Adams too.

mysterious_jen said:

ohhh you holy bastard. im sure you can miss church for one night.

if god is around forevver and ever and is everywhere he wont mind if you go to u23d with us and get back to him on sunday.

I'm more than happy to miss church, I just can't do it on such short notice when I'm running a kids program. People are depending on me :(

Also, it's the only time I get to hang out with this girl... never mind.

Alisaura said:

The U2Aust people already organised a place for dinner tomorrow, 6pm at Toto's... *makes note to find out where that is exactly*... I think I said I'd go there. :huh:
totos?? i thought that was going to be pjoreilys? anyway , i say screw them we will have our own!
and its closer to get back and be first in the line :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom