Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

OK, so I currently have one A, one A-, and a B. I'm hoping that A and B streak holds steady.

...Except for Axver, of course. In that case, a C would be stunning. :wink:

Screwtape will get an A from Axver, probably.

the tourist said:

I love my iPod. :drool:

See, when I'm out listening to my iPod, it's not really that quiet and I'd prefer to appreciate the music when I can focus on it through my good headphones at home.

LemonMelon said:

His playlist titles scare the shit of me.

And he called my list a wankfest.

I love the guy to death, but I hate how elitist he gets.

Axver said:

See, when I'm out listening to my iPod, it's not really that quiet and I'd prefer to appreciate the music when I can focus on it through my good headphones at home.

I take my good headphones with me. Or I listen to my iPod in the car.

LemonMacPhisto said:

And he called my list a wankfest.

I love the guy to death, but I hate how elitist he gets.

At least he kept the classical excursions to one side.

the tourist said:

Screwtape will get an A from Axver, probably.

I gave him a borderline A/A-. The first disc was borderline A/A+, while the second was a B+.

LemonMelon said:

At least he kept the classical excursions to one side.

If they work in context, I won't have a problem with it, but at first glance they look distracting.

I think I ended up skipping his classical tracks on his last list.

the tourist said:

I take my good headphones with me. Or I listen to my iPod in the car.

With my good headphones on, anybody sitting aboard the tram would be able to hear the music. With my earbuds on, nobody else can. Easy choice. I don't want to piss off everybody near me!

LemonMacPhisto said:

If they work in context, I won't have a problem with it, but at first glance they look distracting.

I think I ended up skipping his classical tracks on his last list.

That's what cost him last year. He didn't win a single game. :lol: It's not the presence of classical in particular, but its distracting usage. He didn't learn his lesson, methinks. :|

Axver said:

With my good headphones on, anybody sitting aboard the tram would be able to hear the music. With my earbuds on, nobody else can. Easy choice. I don't want to piss off everybody near me!

When mine are on my head, people can barely hear them if they're all the way up. :huh:

LemonMelon said:

That's what cost him last year. He didn't win a single game. :lol: It's not the presence of classical in particular, but its distracting usage. He didn't learn his lesson, methinks. :|

:yes:

I love how this thread is kicking along nicely, but it's hard to keep up with you're doing something else, e.g. checking out the cool train footage you got today ...

LemonMelon said:

Agreed.

Maybe this isn't completely fair, but I judge previous competitors on how their current list differs from their past ones. It's not a huge factor in my ranking, but it does bother me some when a current list feels no different than a previous entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom