Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I slept at the Bell Centre for two days, in freezing March no less, for the opportunity to buy GA tickets. I ended up being front row for both Montreal shows.

Also, one reporter interviewed me for television, and asked what would possess me to sleep outside for two days. "Why not buy them online or by telephone?" she asked.

My response: "Because the phone lines will be busy, and the server will crash, so this seemed like the best chance for me to get tickets."

Sure enough, the Ticketmaster site was down, and the phone lines were jammed, and I got my tickets!

BonoManiac said:
I slept at the Bell Centre for two days, in freezing March no less, for the opportunity to buy GA tickets. I ended up being front row for both Montreal shows.

Also, one reporter interviewed me for television, and asked what would possess me to sleep outside for two days. "Why not buy them online or by telephone?" she asked.

My response: "Because the phone lines will be busy, and the server will crash, so this seemed like the best chance for me to get tickets."

Sure enough, the Ticketmaster site was down, and the phone lines were jammed, and I got my tickets!

Well that is some sheer will. Glad you got front row. :up:

I got my Auckland tickets 1) in the presale and 2) ticket drop the night before everything was postponed.

The funny part? I had plans for the night of the second show in it's original date that i decided to skip in favour of going to U2.

I ended up getting to do both.

unico said:
it was a ticketmaster distributor...or whatever it is called. but yeah, at the local mall we could get tickets at macy's. this is VA okay, give us a break! :wink:

We had a Filene's that did that here. For the longest time it was the only place you could go.

phillyfan26 said:
Women confuse me to the point where I cannot make a post on the subject. My head is spinning. I can't explain what's going on.
phillyfan26 said:
Women confuse me to the point where I cannot make a post on the subject. My head is spinning. I can't explain what's going on.
phillyfan26 said:
phillyfan26 said:
phillyfan26 said:
phillyfan26 said:
phillyfan26 said:

FUCK.

Well, she has a boyfriend. My buddy is her boyfriend. She's hung out with us two nights in a row and is sending incredibly mixed signals to everyone. I've no idea what the hell is going on.

Apparently she's now aware that I'm into her, though.

phillyfan26 said:
Well, she has a boyfriend. My buddy is her boyfriend. She's hung out with us two nights in a row and is sending incredibly mixed signals to everyone. I've no idea what the hell is going on.

Apparently she's now aware that I'm into her, though.

Oh shit, son. That's a pickle.

If she wasn't going out with him, I'd totally think she was into me. That's where we're at right now.

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom