Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:

that's awesome!! how's it going?

my internet cut out but now i'm in class so it's all good. it's going reallywell, except he gets drunk a lot (not a problem) and then says he's too sick to spend the night which is sad. i like my cuddling.

is everyone gone? here are the pictures of the black cat wine...

photo1yf1.png

(some posters should look familiar...)

photo2pa4.png

unico said:
OMG that wine bottle is awesome! does it taste good too?

yeah it does taste good, but it is really sweet, so you have to like sugar-water wine. it's about 10 bucks, i bought it in delaware, i bet if you kept your eye out for Black Cat wine you could find some. I actually wanted Red Cat this time, but they didn't have it...I should ask my friend to look when she goes to the liquor store tomorrow...

Varitek said:

yeah it does taste good, but it is really sweet, so you have to like sugar-water wine. it's about 10 bucks, i bought it in delaware, i bet if you kept your eye out for Black Cat wine you could find some. I actually wanted Red Cat this time, but they didn't have it...I should ask my friend to look when she goes to the liquor store tomorrow...

hmm, well i've wanted to stock up on some wine while i'm still in va, a state known for its wineries. ill see if i can find some next time i'm out. i know you said it is from DE but the cellars around here have a great collection.

unico said:

hmm, well i've wanted to stock up on some wine while i'm still in va, a state known for its wineries. ill see if i can find some next time i'm out. i know you said it is from DE but the cellars around here have a great collection.

Supposedly the Northern Neck has some good wine. I know they have excellent Ginger Ale :drool:

unico said:

well i bought it in delaware, but it's an import...i think german? but i may have made that up. anyway i'll look at the label when i get back to my room

the drunk thread is priceless btw

wow this girl is making everyone want to giggle with her dumb comment

prof: "that's a neat insight."

damn it the plugins are not gonna be done installing by the time i have to turn off my computer for my next class (which i actually like and will pay attention to and participate in)

screwtape sounds like a fortune cookie in that thread: "regret is a far worse emotion than embarassment" (however i happen to deeply agre with that statement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom