Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

oh man...i sent texts last night that made no sense. i only sent two, but they said:

"Llol pos that ahold taht shave ash" and "Capp mer toy atze dookl"

lol

I love how seemingly the first instinct for drunk posting right now seems to be find the Superthread.

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol i know! i was afraid i was going to die of alcohol poisoning. i took two tylenol before bed and i have no hangover :drool:

That's insane. I would have been in the hospital!

I drink a lemon drop martini or two a night and I'm good.

One time on New Years I had like 10 shots of Grey Goose and I seriously thought I was going to die. I barfed and dry heaved all night, was bedridden for almost 2 days :crack:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lol i know! i was afraid i was going to die of alcohol poisoning.

No you weren't. You were "lolz im afriefjd i derikn ne4 moerj isd sidie alckjfuo peroisning"

Nothing about alcohol poisoning in there.

Well, we're in a new, very awesome location, things are quieting down, and so it's time for me to get going. :wave:

Hey Ax, you're back :up:

Took another couple of pics today, these two are for you! ;)

u2setfront.jpg

u2setback.jpg

please don't ask me to remember what show tho :reject:

gvox said:
Hey Ax, you're back :up:

Took another couple of pics today, these two are for you! ;)

Hey, awesome, thanks. :up:

Trying to figure out which show it is ... unless I've really overlooked something, I can't place it! I'm guessing the band changed the set during the show. The closest is 2005-05-22, Philadelphia, but it had ABOY between WOWY and Yahweh. Perhaps a last minute addition?

Well that might make some sense, I was there at that show...but I don't remember getting a setlist that early in the tour., yet that is definitely a first leg setlist, no? I don't think they did RTSS or Gloria after that, right?.

Were there any other shows right around that maybe that fit that setlist? we kindof did roadtrips where we saw a few..

gvox said:
Well that might make some sense, I was there at that show...but I don't remember getting a setlist that early in the tour., yet that is definitely a first leg setlist, no? I don't think they did RTSS or Gloria after that, right?.

Were there any other shows right around that maybe that fit that setlist? we kindof did roadtrips where we saw a few..

Yeah, it has got to be first leg. RTSS disappeared on the second leg in Europe, and only one European set had both RTSS and Gloria - Dublin III, which clearly isn't that.

The closer of Bad is a strong indicator. It closed only three third leg shows: 2005-05-12, Chicago, which most certainly is not that set (it opened with Vertigo!); 2005-05-22, Philadelphia, which it closely resembles; and 2005-05-26, which also most certainly is not that set (the encore opened with Fly/UTEOTW on the printed set).

So I think it's got to be 2005-05-22, and ABOY was added to the set at a later stage. Which is odd, as it was a permanent setlist fixture on the first leg and didn't miss a show.

Hey Axver, I'm listening to your playlist. I'm on Russian Circles right now. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom