Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

but it seems to only open .rars as they download, whereas i have some that are already dl'd that i hadn't had time to open yet.

I've never had a problem opening ones that have already downloaded ...

In fact, I've never tried opening any RAR as it downloads!

COBL_04 said:
Anyone been on peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's website?

I think he needs a new, less obsessive hobby...

Yes. In some of the threads you've missed, we've had a good time visiting it. Check out his comment about TGBHF and be CREEPED THE FUCK OUT.

Axver said:

Yes. LMP hasn't even done our initiation ritual. And I think the important point to remember is that you need to either be 1. Aussie or Kiwi or 2. cool enough to be Aussie or Kiwi. Vazza clearly fulfills this. Some others? Not so sure.

I haven't heard of him. Hell, I didn't even know of Ross Noble until fairly recently. I need to brush up on the comedy world.

Yeah they're pretty cool and all, but I think sometimes they think they run the forum. Yes, varitek certainly qualifies, and the tourist, well, his name implies it all.

Check him out on youtube if you can. It's almost improv comedy... you're laughing almost the entire time.

COBL_04 said:
ax will u2gigs undergo an aesthetic change with the new tour?

We're talking about it. Not sure just how far we want to go with a redesign yet.

Personally, I just want to make the personal charts generator more prominent, and the full photo archive easier to access.

i can't find peterrrr's site cause google doesn't return it on the first page of "bono's voice" and it's not in the cache of my new computer

what a shame

Axver said:

Yes. In some of the threads you've missed, we've had a good time visiting it. Check out his comment about TGBHF and be CREEPED THE FUCK OUT.

in his thread in eykiw or on the wbsite?

what i want to know is how many people care about hearing a four second clip of bono going "feeeeeeeeeeeeeel"

COBL_04 said:

Yeah they're pretty cool and all, but I think sometimes they think they run the forum. Yes, varitek certainly qualifies, and the tourist, well, his name implies it all.

Check him out on youtube if you can. It's almost improv comedy... you're laughing almost the entire time.

There is a certain sense of humour about this place, and that thread did not fit with it at all. Well, until Ian and I decided to kill it creatively. And just for the record, as cool and as much of a superthreader as Andrew is, he's banned from making new threads.

I shall tomorrow or something. I'm leaving in a few minutes. I have a ridiculously early start for even more ridiculously nerdy reasons. :crack:

Varitek said:
i can't find peterrrr's site cause google doesn't return it on the first page of "bono's voice" and it's not in the cache of my new computer

what a shame

:lol:

yknow i thought you and axver didnt get along cos of all the sport fighting a few weeks ago :reject:

COBL_04 said:

in his thread in eykiw or on the wbsite?

what i want to know is how many people care about hearing a four second clip of bono going "feeeeeeeeeeeeeel"

On the website. Sorry, that wasn't clear. In the studio highlights section.

I love how his compilation file is something like 35 minutes long. WHO FUCKING CARES. Nobody wants THAT much epic Bono.

Especially when half of it is out of key.

Also, Hi Varitek :wave: ... :reject:

I am indeed going along tomorrow, Danny :D

I love Ross Noble. He could read the phone book in that accent and I'd laugh. :lol:

I dunno about everyone else, but there's a fancy hand-made chocolate boutique kinda place off Lygon st. called Brunetti's, which is open till midnight. :drool:

Alisaura said:
I love Ross Noble. He could read the phone book in that accent and I'd laugh. :lol:

I'd love if he did read the phone book. The tangents he'd go off on would be priceless, I'm sure.

I dunno about everyone else, but there's a fancy hand-made chocolate boutique kinda place off Lygon st. called Brunetti's, which is open till midnight. :drool:

THIS SOUNDS AWESOME.

1989-12-18 - Amsterdam God Part II *A On this show Bono have real problems with his voice, when he first tries to sing the line "Don't believe in the sixties" he fails, he tell the band to reply the same beat again and gives his all to sing the same line again.
1992-93 - Various Dates Running To Stand Still *V *A Bono sings Hallelujah very strong in the end of the song.
1992-04-21 - Tacoma One *A In the end of the song Bono does an amazing performence, he pulls of two high falsettos in a row.
1997/98 - Various Dates Please In the end of the songs Bono sings a very long a beautiful falsetto.
1997-09-23 - Sarajevo Gone *A Bono sings the line "I'll be UP with the sun" stornger the usally.
2006-03-02 - Buenos Aires All I Want Is You *V *A In the end of the song Bono holds the high "You" note in 7 seconds.

Varitek said:
why didnt' we just abandon this baby's eyebrow and start a real thread?

i'm sad, i missed 2 threads entirely :(

I suggested abandoning it, but we didn't firmly decide upon that so Ian and I just kept going with our pictures.

Axver said:

I suggested abandoning it, but we didn't firmly decide upon that so Ian and I just kept going with our pictures.

we should have abandoned it to make a statement.

i wish i'd been around, i woulda started a palo alto thread in honor of where my new computer shipped from, but that moment has passed

Alisaura said:
Hey Ax, was I supposed to copy those Tool albums for you or something? I have a feeling I need to make you a CD... :scratch:

Yeah, I think you did say something along those lines ...

Once things calm down with uni, I'll re-learn how to burn DVDs and do some for you. I've got one essay due on Monday and another Thursday or Friday, so whee, there go the few hours I have at home. I'm working on one right now but it's boring the living daylights out of me.

major_panic said:

Dude, you live that close to the city and you didn't know about Brunetti's?

Sometimes, I think you really do spend too much time here... :wink:

1. I'm nearly legally blind.
2. I don't go exploring by myself.
3. Kate wasn't the exploring type.

But now I know you cool people.

And I feel like I've barely been at home this week, it's fucking nuts.

Axver said:

There is a certain sense of humour about this place, and that thread did not fit with it at all. Well, until Ian and I decided to kill it creatively. And just for the record, as cool and as much of a superthreader as Andrew is, he's banned from making new threads.

I shall tomorrow or something. I'm leaving in a few minutes. I have a ridiculously early start for even more ridiculously nerdy reasons. :crack:

:up:

awesome ali :D

AX, the .rar wont' open with stuffit automatically and i need ot choose a program but i can't find stuffit anywhere with a search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom