Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm now wondering if I can play around with my eyes and try to really focus and get at least some 3D effect! :lol:

Oh, and Vazza, do you agree with the Aussie/Kiwi consensus that the last thread's location was the lamest ever, by far, and should be erased from the historical record?

hey ax and ian

stage design:

an orchestra was with them, or at least there were lots of music stands, the band hadn't come on yet. apparently bono and edge were gonna be with the orchestra, which was at floor level, with nothing separating it from the GA crowd, and then on one side of it, invisible from a good portion of the arena seats, was the stage for adam and larry, which i had chosen to face, and which the opener was playing on, and which rose out of the ground when the opener came on.

Even without the stage lameness, that qualifies as dumb simply due to the presence of an orchestra.

Axver said:
Even without the stage lameness, that qualifies as dumb simply due to the presence of an orchestra.

not a full orchestra, just some supporting instrumentalists who apparently required music stands. think lovetown, they had bbking.

Varitek said:
yes last thread should be erased from the historical record.

Next thread, I plan to do the Moron Air Base in Spain.

And the lame location will be replaced in the list with something like "disqualified lame non-location".

COBL_04 said:
Ladies and gents, meet Jason Byrne.

Comin tomoro nite Ax? :pray:

Who/what the hell?

And yes, definitely coming for dinner. Not sure if there's a spare ticket for U2 3D, but if there is, odds are I'll take it.

i think it should just be replaced with "disqualified"

so, as i asked last night, anyone know how to use .rar files on a mac? i need my u2 start boots!

Axver said:
And yes, definitely coming for dinner. Not sure if there's a spare ticket for U2 3D, but if there is, odds are I'll take it.
It's quite likely you could buy one from the IMAX place... might not be sold out.

Hi Danny :wave:

Axver said:
Oh, and Vazza, do you agree with the Aussie/Kiwi consensus that the last thread's location was the lamest ever, by far, and should be erased from the historical record?

That is exactly what happens when the "populars" come in and try to take over.

Seriously what the hell was that title?

And Jason Byrne is an unbelievably hilarious Irish comedian.

Varitek said:
i think it should just be replaced with "disqualified"

so, as i asked last night, anyone know how to use .rar files on a mac? i need my u2 start boots!

Sounds good.

StuffIt Expander. Should come with your Mac.

COBL_04 said:

was our thread finished by non-superthreaders?

NOT OK

hey ali! :wave: how are you? coming tomorrow night?

Anyone been on peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's website?

I think he needs a new, less obsessive hobby...

Alisaura said:

It's quite likely you could buy one from the IMAX place... might not be sold out.

Hi Danny :wave:

Yeah, I could try. Not even the premiere looked fully sold out. Any plans to do anything after the movie? That might sway me to come.

COBL_04 said:

Yes. LMP hasn't even done our initiation ritual. And I think the important point to remember is that you need to either be 1. Aussie or Kiwi or 2. cool enough to be Aussie or Kiwi. Vazza clearly fulfills this. Some others? Not so sure.

I haven't heard of him. Hell, I didn't even know of Ross Noble until fairly recently. I need to brush up on the comedy world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom