Boring Lava Field, Oregon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
major_panic said:

I'm more than happy to miss church, I just can't do it on such short notice when I'm running a kids program. People are depending on me :(

Also, it's the only time I get to hang out with this girl... never mind.

the only time you get to hang out with little kids eh ???

major_panic said:
Also, it's the only time I get to hang out with this girl... never mind.

Please, keep going. Details, man, details.

mysterious_jen said:

totos?? i thought that was going to be pjoreilys? anyway , i say screw them we will have our own!
and its closer to get back and be first in the line :evil:

Yeah, Ali should totally hang out with us.

And I need to decide if I'll do the movie or not. How many spares are floating around at present?

I dunno, I thought there was an earlier meet up at PJs at 1pm or something... really should have paid more attention I guess. :lol:

I'm gonna need to collect my brother from the train station at 4.30pm or something anyway....

Alisaura said:
I dunno, I thought there was an earlier meet up at PJs at 1pm or something... really should have paid more attention I guess. :lol:

I'm gonna need to collect my brother from the train station at 4.30pm or something anyway....

ahh well babe ifyou turn up with us then you do , if not i will see you at 8ish . :hug:

Axver said:

Please, keep going. Details, man, details.

That's probably as much as you're gonna get, especially online... :tongue:

Incidentally, you all better watch out - you're not safe from jihad. I am, though.

major_panic said:

That's probably as much as you're gonna get, especially online... :tongue:

Incidentally, you all better watch out - you're not safe from jihad. I am, though.

im going to launch my own jihad on you if you dont come and meet us !

:madwife:

Axver said:
Yeah, Ali should totally hang out with us.

And I need to decide if I'll do the movie or not. How many spares are floating around at present?
My only spare remaining for tomorrow is currently pending Cin's sister's decision...

Still got three spare for yesterday. :lol:

You up for more stunning 2D action? :rockon:

Just saw your text, Jen. :der: :reject:

Alisaura said:

My only spare remaining for tomorrow is currently pending Cin's sister's decision...

Still got three spare for yesterday. :lol:

You up for more stunning 2D action? :rockon:

Ah, righto. If cin's sister doesn't come, I might be up for it, I'm not sure. I mostly just want to hang out with you lot and the movie would be a bonus. A 2D bonus, but still something. Did you see my post from a little earlier where I explained why it happened?

Hmmmmm. I wish I could come. But I've committed, and I can't go back on that. Sorry, all!

Next time we have a get-together, I vote Sat night or Fri night in the city, it's probably the best time for me.

Axver said:

Ah, righto. If cin's sister doesn't come, I might be up for it, I'm not sure. I mostly just want to hang out with you lot and the movie would be a bonus. A 2D bonus, but still something. Did you see my post from a little earlier where I explained why it happened?

i did see your post, sux muchly . :hug:

i will messgae cin and see if her sis is comming

major_panic said:
Hmmmmm. I wish I could come. But I've committed, and I can't go back on that. Sorry, all!

Next time we have a get-together, I vote Sat night or Fri night in the city, it's probably the best time for me.

Friday and Saturday nights work fine for me, since the trams run later than usual.

major_panic said:

aww no worries, will need to arrange something else again soon k

:hug:

In other news, JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD! I'm off to my study group!

(probably only Ax will get this one, and once he does, I'll explain)

major_panic said:
In other news, JIHAD JIHAD JIHAD! I'm off to my study group!

(probably only Ax will get this one, and once he does, I'll explain)

:lmao:

I totally need to jihad against procrastination and do some essay writing ...

We need to find a way to stop Peterrrrrrrrrr's jihad, too.

I'm jihading and finishing my essay at the moment. It's a pile of crap, but that's because it doesn't have enough room to go anywhere.

For the benefit of everyone else, our lecturer in Terrorism was telling us about the meanings of the word "jihad", key of which is "to apply oneself diligently".

He then told us that when he was in Malaysia 8 years ago, he'd see kids at uni yelling "jihad jihad jihad!" and what they'd mean is, let's go for study group!

major_panic said:
We need to find a way to stop Peterrrrrrrrrr's jihad, too.

I'm jihading and finishing my essay at the moment. It's a pile of crap, but that's because it doesn't have enough room to go anywhere.

For the benefit of everyone else, our lecturer in Terrorism was telling us about the meanings of the word "jihad", key of which is "to apply oneself diligently".

He then told us that when he was in Malaysia 8 years ago, he'd see kids at uni yelling "jihad jihad jihad!" and what they'd mean is, let's go for study group!

:lol:

Dear essays,

Fuck you. Write yourselves for a change. Why do I have to do everything for you?

No love,
Ax

Axver said:

A singing expert to call him out every single time?

I'm thinking a new hobby, one that might be productive. Let's get him hooked on the mechanics of Edge's guitars, or something...

Dear Essays,

Please give me another five hundred words to work with so that you don't get a pathetic mark.

Now please,
major_panic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom