Bored? Need A Laugh?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrattyIrishPunk

War Child
See now I may be new here, but I can be funny, belive me. Its 2 AM and I should hav titled this "Rambles From a 14 Year Old At 2 AM" Anyways. Ok, I have a older brother, he is 22 years old and still lives here with me and my mom. Anyways, two weeks ago me and him went surfing, we get home Sunday nite and he is so tired he almost falls on the floor, so I'm sitting on the computer as normal and all of a sudden he shouts "I WORK FOR A DAMN NEWS PAPER! I CAN FIX ANYTHING! BANANA!" and then he falls asleep and falls on the floor. See, I tend to be mean to him, so this past St.Patricks day he got drunk and fell asleep on the sofa(he must really like the sofa) so my friend was over and we decided to put makeup on him while he was asleep, well, the next morning I didn't go to school cause I wasn't feeling too well, and I sware, I herd the loudest scream ever. Turns out he saw himself in the mirror and had no clue what happened... hehehe, he still hasnt forgiven me about that one!

Ok last thing I type before I fall asleep.

I own four cats, I named two of them and my brother named the other two, the first two names are Chester and Murphy, my brother named the other two cats Pete and GobbyCat(my bro has this real odd obession with Spider-Man so dont ask). Anyways the four always fight. One night last week Pete and Murphy were fighting, Murphy was on top of the toliet and it started to thunder and lighting out, well Pete got scared and jumped off the bathroom sink, knocking Murphy into the toliet... not a pretty sight, but it was funny.

LOL Okay well I hope you enjoyed some of my many stories! I'm going to bed now.:sad: Talk to you all later though:yes:

you can always tell when it's really late...everything turns incoherent...

here's what i have to say to the matter:
1. heya brattyirishpunk. i'm laura.

2. sleep is for the weak

3. afkah oeiglrjaeg alkfg

4. sorry 'bout that...*has key imprints on forehead* ouch! damn g key went right in my eye!

5. meatloaf...person food or dogfood?

what the hell are you talking about?

i could pretend i know, or i could crack some joke, but it's too fookin' late...

You have 4 cats? Good for you!! You're a terriific person! :) My cousin fell in the toilet once when she was really little, I mean she got stuck butt first in the bowl with her legs stuck up in the air screaming!

Back
Top Bottom