Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't bother me much that mine takes forever to dry. i shower in the morning when i wake up, so it can just dry all day. some days if i go straight to work without stopping for lunch, people think i got caught in a rainstorm because my hair will still be soaked :lol:

and i agree. it's just so damn loud. but the songs really are better live (aside from :yawn:weh which really can't be helped)

:laugh: I'm just really uncomfortable with wet hair. Or being wet at all. It's fine when I'm in the shower or gone for a swim in a pool or whatever, but once I get out, I hate it.

Honestly, I thought Miracle Drug was worse live. And SYCMIOYO for me is like Yahweh for you. Though ... fuck Yahweh too.

:laugh: I'm just really uncomfortable with wet hair. Or being wet at all. It's fine when I'm in the shower or gone for a swim in a pool or whatever, but once I get out, I hate it.

Honestly, I thought Miracle Drug was worse live. And SYCMIOYO for me is like Yahweh for you. Though ... fuck Yahweh too.

It's lucky you live somewhere where rain doesn't exist.

:tsk: weirdo :wink:

i don't even remember how either of those songs sounded live :reject: i never listen to U2 bootlegs. i haven't listened to any since 05, i think.

You Can look
But you better not touch
Mess around
And you'll end up in dutch
You can look but you better not
Oh no you better not
Oh no you better not touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom