Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsk: when you use the towel on your head, do you wrap it around like a turban? :cute:

yeah, i agree. it hasn't aged well at all; most fans, even on here, seem to rank it pretty low these days. and the mastering...ugh. loudness wars ftl :down:

it is great live though, i loved seeing it with the lighted curtain and stuff :drool:

Hah, no, I just dry it quickly because I can't tolerate wet hair. I don't feel dry until my hair is dry.

Yeah, I think HTDAAB would be a much better album if only the production were better and it weren't so loud that it molests my ears. Certainly some of its material is actually quite good once it gets on stage, e.g. COBL and LAPOE.

OH my God! Bonnie! This Teodor dies strip! I was reading the comments on it, and they pointed out this:
autaux

Date: December 28, 2001

uua8lVScf.gif

April 28th, 2005

That is made of so much win.

Hah, no, I just dry it quickly because I can't tolerate wet hair. I don't feel dry until my hair is dry.

Yeah, I think HTDAAB would be a much better album if only the production were better and it weren't so loud that it molests my ears. Certainly some of its material is actually quite good once it gets on stage, e.g. COBL and LAPOE.
it doesn't bother me much that mine takes forever to dry. i shower in the morning when i wake up, so it can just dry all day. some days if i go straight to work without stopping for lunch, people think i got caught in a rainstorm because my hair will still be soaked :lol:

and i agree. it's just so damn loud. but the songs really are better live (aside from :yawn:weh which really can't be helped)

I'm watching Spicks & Specks in 45 minutes, so let's get stuck into an album. UABRS?

God, why do people like the song "Hungry Heart"? I did't know the osng was by Bruce until I really got into him last year, but I've known it for years, and have ALWAYS hated it, and thought it was the most cheesetastic, of cheesy songs ever written

I'd like to see either of them win a World Cup once (especially the Black Caps :()

I'm old enough to have seen (but don't actually remember) the All Blacks win the Rugby World Cup. :up:

I'd honestly be more excited if the Black Caps won the Cricket World Cup though, just because it's so much more unlikely.

Daniel, how do you NOT have UABRS?

It's called Amazon/torrents/secondhand/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom