Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of using two towels every time I shower!

Is it wrong that I enjoy listening to it? It just brings the lulz every time.
i always use two towels, dude! i did even back when my hair was at its shortest - which was like ear length, back when i was 11/12.

and i hope that's not wrong. that's the only reason i ever want to listen :lol:

I wish I could remember what your reaction to HTDAAB was.
ha, i don't even remember. i remember i did like it, but of course like most people it soon found its place towards the bottom of my album rankings.

i will admit though, i liked cobble when it first came out, and i still do. i know it's streets lite, i don't care.

I had reheated macaroni for dinner. I would go downstairs and see if there was more if it weren't for

1) I'm too sick to move
2) There might not be any
3) There's a mouse somewhere near the kitchen (though I've never seen it)

Hella circumstances

Oh, regarding tattoos: In the unlikely event of the Warriors winning the NRL or Wellington winning the A-League, I'll get the team logo + the year somewhere on me.

Probably lower leg, because that way the pain is relatively far away.

Oh, regarding tattoos: In the unlikely event of the Warriors winning the NRL or Wellington winning the A-League, I'll get the team logo + the year somewhere on me.

ha! i have four tattoos on my lower leg. believe me, the wrist hurts less :D

though a tattoo there would be kind of weird on a guy :hmm:

I'm agnostic now, doesn't change how much I like that passage. Especially because it sort of makes a mockery of how the modern church tends to act.

Oh yeah, I know what you mean, and I was pretty sure you were agnostic, but the joke was there for the making. I consider Ecclesiastes one of my favourite works of literature, even if I think most of the rest is junk.

True story: When I got my tattoo, it tickled. It tickled so much that I started giggling and the guy had to stop and tell me to be still. My response: "Can you make it hurt more?"

i always use two towels, dude! i did even back when my hair was at its shortest - which was like ear length, back when i was 11/12.

and i hope that's not wrong. that's the only reason i ever want to listen :lol:

:lol: I'm a lazy guy. I'd used only one towel all my life until I was about 19 and let my hair grow more, when I found that by the time I'd dried my hair and upper body, using that same towel on my legs pretty much just made them feel more wet. I much prefer it when my hair's short enough for me to run the towel over it about two or three times and it's dry, and the towel itself is barely wet.

ha, i don't even remember. i remember i did like it, but of course like most people it soon found its place towards the bottom of my album rankings.

i will admit though, i liked cobble when it first came out, and i still do. i know it's streets lite, i don't care.

That album's lack of staying power is just astonishing. I actually don't enjoy COBL any more, solely because of its mix. I think it's great live despite the Streets-lite-ness, but the studio mix just makes me mad at how bad it sounds.

I was actually thinking of getting a line from EPAA as a tattoo. I couldn't think of anything from TUF to use, you can't make music a tatto :(

You know how much I love the All Blacks and the Black Caps, and yet even if one of them won the relevant World Cup three times in a row, I don't think I could bring myself to be tattooed. I'd celebrate it in other ways ... like by making an arse of myself doing cartwheels in the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom