Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, this was your first tattoo? i didn't know that. i remember when you posted pics though, i love it.

i hate men who act like that. a guy i was sort of involved with (though not really, ha) hated tattoos with a passion and all that jazz. i don't get the big deal. i think tattoos can be a wonderful way of expressing yourself.

Honestly, I don't like tattoos or the idea of being tattooed and it makes me all squeamish, but if somebody wants one, who the fuck am I to say otherwise? If that's what somebody wants to do, good on them. And most look rather nice and/or interesting, like Jen's or the butterfly my mother has or whatever.

Honestly, I don't like tattoos or the idea of being tattooed and it makes me all squeamish, but if somebody wants one, who the fuck am I to say otherwise? If that's what somebody wants to do, good on them. And most look rather nice and/or interesting, like Jen's or the butterfly my mother has or whatever.
yeah, i hear you. i love getting tattoos personally, i think they're addictive. eventually i want to get a half sleeve on my right arm. but first i need to decide what i want on there, of course.

i can obviously understand people who don't want to get a tattoo, but those who act like anyone with one is vile? fuck you. that's just wrong. i mean, the whole negative connotation of them is long gone, since it's not just prisoners and bikers getting them these days.

If we're doing HTDAAB, we need to put our 2004 hats on!

One of these douchetastic babies:

200831861813173.jpg

I listened to it up to Ito Okashi on the bus this evening :drool:

Great night travelling soundtrack

I'd talk about the joys of listening to Versus by Russian Circles on the tram during twilight, but phanan's the only Superthreader who'd get it. :(

Regarding tattoos: I have a blue '13' on my right hip. I want to get a black rose added next to it/sort of curved around it.

Someday I'm gonna get '2nd Corinthians 12:9' at the very top of my back/bottom of my neck. It's my favourite passage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom