Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. I shouldn't rag on somebody I don't know, and hopefully he comes to his senses tonight, but what's happened just makes me think "dude, get your fucking priorities straight!"

yeah pretty much .

there are some deeper issues of communication and mabey as in all long term relationships things fizzle a bit ,
i hope we can have a chat tonight and sort it out like rational adults ! :lol: which will be a first for me .

By the way, has anybody heard from Kim since she disappeared suddenly last night? :uhoh:

oh yeah plus the car, but he was definately very very fucking furious with me for getting one, but IM NOT HIS PROPERTY .
ooh, this was your first tattoo? i didn't know that. i remember when you posted pics though, i love it.

i hate men who act like that. a guy i was sort of involved with (though not really, ha) hated tattoos with a passion and all that jazz. i don't get the big deal. i think tattoos can be a wonderful way of expressing yourself.

:lol: right now i'm not sleep deprived. i'm on disability because of my foot surgeries. i've easily grown accustomed to getting 10-12 hours of sleep like i did when i was unemployed :drool: i actually slept for 13 hours the other day! it was lovely.

though when i go back to work, i'll go back to going to bed at a more reasonable hour :mad:

ohhh i love those 13 hour sleep times :drool:
hell anything more than 6 is a bonus !

ooh, this was your first tattoo? i didn't know that. i remember when you posted pics though, i love it.

i hate men who act like that. a guy i was sort of involved with (though not really, ha) hated tattoos with a passion and all that jazz. i don't get the big deal. i think tattoos can be a wonderful way of expressing yourself.

yeah the one i got 9 WEEKS ago that he had not seen . :doh:

fuck it. whatever. i have no regrets.

I found out everything I needed in 10 minutes. The fire alarm went off halfway through, but I hung around to keep making sarcastic comments.

:lmao:

:angel:

hmmm...i think i did listen to it a while back when you posted the playlist. i liked it :D

Ah, cool. I was going to suggest maybe we could play that as something different.

If I'm not grossly mistaken, we haven't yet done UABRS, RAH, Achtung, or HTDAAB, but I figure we should keep those for when more people are around, maybe even a record attempt in Speed, VIC.

Did I tell you Khan, I went to an art festival in my city, and saw a girl that looked like you. She was even on crutches with her foot in a cast!
for real? that's awesome! i've never encountered a twin of me before, though people come up to my mom all the time thinking she's a teacher they had years before.

and now she's in school to become a teacher :giggle:

do you remember which foot she had the cast on? :shifty: (though thank god i don't have a cast! i've been downgraded to an ace bandage, heh)

It may have been her left foot :hmm: But it was a while ago.

I also saw a girl who looked like Mia once when I was grocery shopping, and a guy who looked like Mr. BAW at the AT&T store!

Ah, cool. I was going to suggest maybe we could play that as something different.

If I'm not grossly mistaken, we haven't yet done UABRS, RAH, Achtung, or HTDAAB, but I figure we should keep those for when more people are around, maybe even a record attempt in Speed, VIC.
yeah, that'd be fine with me. jt in any form is :up:

yeah, i think those are the only albums left.

We haven't done it in this recent spree of listening parties, but we did do Achtung htat one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom