Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Springsteen listening has brought me back up to Darkness on the Edge of Town, I took an extended break to watch a movie with my brother.

Jen, what's going on, I must've missed something huge :(

umm, i slept on the couch last night and
today i have been looking at the rental property section of the paper just in case,
he is still at work and wont be home for a while , and then i hope he will at least talk to me then .

taking comfort in AYCLB.

im pretty tired.

:hug:

I stand by what I said last night, that he just needs to grow up. Hope he comes home in a good mood, in any case.

My Springsteen listening has brought me back up to Darkness on the Edge of Town, I took an extended break to watch a movie with my brother.

Jen, what's going on, I must've missed something huge :(

i revelaed the tattoo to the man , we hasnt spoken to me since last night, i think we are on the verge of a beak up , buts been comming for a while anyway .
it will either be a catalyst for change to shake things up in a good way or i will be out on my arse.

noooo you can't ever change your avatar, it's full of all kinds of win :love:

Is this a mod order? :wink:

:lol: he'd asked earlier if we were going to have one, that's the only reason i said it! but hey, if anyone wants to listen to an album, i'm game :up:

Ahh, heh. I'm just catching up now. I'd be cool to do an album, thouigh I'm about to heat up dinner (leftover homemade lasagne, tastes good and easy as hell :up: ) and I imagine my mother will call in the next hour.

Any album you'd particularly like to do? ATYCLB again? :laugh:

Is this a mod order? :wink:

Ahh, heh. I'm just catching up now. I'd be cool to do an album, thouigh I'm about to heat up dinner (leftover homemade lasagne, tastes good and easy as hell :up: ) and I imagine my mother will call in the next hour.

Any album you'd particularly like to do? ATYCLB again? :laugh:
sure is! if you change it, i can change it back :evil:

that's cool. there's no album i had in mind, but as long as it wasn't released this decade, i'm game :giggle:

sure is! if you change it, i can change it back :evil:

that's cool. there's no album i had in mind, but as long as it wasn't released this decade, i'm game :giggle:

:lol: You and that abuse of power. :tsk:

I don't suppose you've tried my custom JT tracklist?

Wow, Jen...all this over a tattoo? What's it even a tattoo of?! I read back through the thread quickly, are you sure it's not that plus the car ? Maybe just a little time to cool down, and the tattoo just made it worse?

Wow, Jen...all this over a tattoo? What's it even a tattoo of?! I read back through the thread quickly, are you sure it's not that plus the car ? Maybe just a little time to cool down, and the tattoo just made it worse?

oh yeah plus the car, but he was definately very very fucking furious with me for getting one, but IM NOT HIS PROPERTY .

i knew he would be a shit about it but, hey if he wants to throw out 7 years over something that trivial then seriously WTF ?

Exactly. I shouldn't rag on somebody I don't know, and hopefully he comes to his senses tonight, but what's happened just makes me think "dude, get your fucking priorities straight!"

hey khan i must ask - how the hell do you survive on such little sleep !!!!!!!
:lol: right now i'm not sleep deprived. i'm on disability because of my foot surgeries. i've easily grown accustomed to getting 10-12 hours of sleep like i did when i was unemployed :drool: i actually slept for 13 hours the other day! it was lovely.

though when i go back to work, i'll go back to going to bed at a more reasonable hour :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom