Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sis:

Freddietext.jpg
Superwin. :up: :love: SHIIIIIIIIINEY :drool:

Serena, perhaps you could have a shot at sexing up my avatar? :flirt:
I made two from that video actually, one is of that ava:
Bonoheadband.jpg
Bonoheadband2.jpg

There wasn't much I could do with them since they were youtube caps, but I managed to lighten them up and make them prettier than just dull caps!
I was considering using the second but I dunno. :hmm:

I made two from that video actually, one is of that ava:
Bonoheadband.jpg
Bonoheadband2.jpg

There wasn't much I could do with them since they were youtube caps, but I managed to lighten them up and make them prettier than just dull caps!
I was considering using the second but I dunno. :hmm:

Daaaamn, those are hella nicer than my dull one. :love: Would you mind if perhaps I use the first one, since it seems to be the same pose but looking less stolen from an MPEG file without thinking of graphical consequences?

Daaaamn, those are hella nicer than my dull one. :love: Would you mind if perhaps I use the first one, since it seems to be the same pose but looking less stolen from an MPEG file without thinking of graphical consequences?

Go ahead, save 'em both and use what ya want. I made them with you in mind. :D

:hyper: I am way too damn hyper and bored for my own good! Thisclose to breaking out the Cornholio impersonation.

God I don't really like Springsteen's second album at all. Especially the current track "Kitty's Back" <_<

Well look at me all in my new avatar.

For long now, folks have been wanting me to have an avatar change. Well, now they've got it.

All Shiny. All, look at me I'm slightly bigger and better. All hey I may be the same avi,but I'm a better avi. All Bono looking slightly strange. All cool and such

Puerto Rican Jane, oh won't you tell me what's your name.
I want to drive you down to the other side of town where paradise ain't so crowded, there'll be action goin' down on Shanty Lane tonight

All Adidas and stuff
All weed in his hat

:lmao: i only read a couple strips a day now, so I'm still way behind, but I am so glad that I found that strip. My little brother got a Bunny and named it Theodore. I tried to talk my sister into naming her bunny Phillipe, but she'd have none of it :(

Have you seen my bunghole? My people, we have no bunghole.

Windows are for cheaters,
chimneys for the poor
Closets are for hangers,
winners use the door
So use it Rosie,
that's what it's there for

:love:

I'm gonna vamos for now so I can drink some Belgian beer and talk to my friend about a sex party they went to on Friday night. I mean it's like 3pm, perfect time for that. So hopefully I'll see you cats again pretty soon! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom