Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm flipping through this notebook, looking for notes I made regarding the story I'm working on, and I've so far discovered the following weird things in it:

A drawing of Adam and a giraffe in a hottub (based on a dream I had :lol: )
A drawing of Pop era Larry facepalming.
A script for a U2 comic I never got around to drawing.
A drawing of "Rock Music"'s grave ("Rock is dead... we killed it.")
The following written independently on a single page: "Oscar Wilde was a 19th century rock star.", "And where the fuck is Larry? Probably holed off in a closet somewhere crying because everybody on Interference hates him."
A whole page bitching about people slagging off Pop.
My friend Vanessa's email address and password.
An entire page filled with doodled stars.
"We are the victims of power's greedy heart and poor judgment." (quote I came up with)
That notebook is full of win. :lol:

I'm good. Impressed with myself that I remembered your RL name without Axver's prompting :lol: I'm bad with names.

Yourself?

Bohemian Rhapsody, Kashmir, Barracuda, Bullet The Blue Sky... :scratch: Damn it, I need a fifth song. And not Journey. They rock, but not nearly hard enough. Maybe the Boss...

Don't mind me, I'm just talking to myself.

I have a guess! A lot. An arseload. More than half your postcount, you damn postwhore.

I has sugar for dinner. :hyper:

BONNIE!
How weird is that?! I was just reminded of you from the 1986 vid I downloaded.
IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN IN THIS TOWN.
:laugh: There are icons!

Serena! Sup?

Been good. Haven't had the internet since the weekend, something to do with my mum's credit card changing, so I don't think it's that big a thing.

Actually at a digital graphics lesson right now, but the lecturer is going through stuff I already know about in Photoshop, so I don't see that big a problem. Normally though, I'm no advocate for such bludging... honest!

Serena! Sup?

Been good. Haven't had the internet since the weekend, something to do with my mum's credit card changing, so I don't think it's that big a thing.

Actually at a digital graphics lesson right now, but the lecturer is going through stuff I already know about in Photoshop, so I don't see that big a problem. Normally though, I'm no advocate for such bludging... honest!
Not a whole hell of a lot! I got totally trashed last night, I wished I had posted more. It was epic. :lol:
Now I'm just tinkering in photoshop.

Ahh, boo for no internet. :down: I hope you get it back soon!
How goes everything else on your end of the world?

I missed work today because I was super sick :(. I also slept all day :scream:! So, my plans to listen to all of Springsteen's studio albums in order today has again been pushed back a day :sad:.............maybe *puts on Greetings From Asbury Park*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom