Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeya! :wave:

:lol: No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!!

I have a small amount of paranoia about broadcasting all the details of my life online... it's probably far too late by now to worry about that and I've probably mentioned it all at other times, but there you go. *L*

The building I work in is around William st/Flinders St... kinda near the Aquarium.

*phears teh stalkerz* :uhoh:

Oops sorry, my bad! :reject:

Well, I'll be eating at southbank on my lunch break.

Yeah, some fucked up druggie who chased me. I've spent enough time around St Kilda to know that it's a dodgy-as-hell suburb despite what impression it might like to give to the world.

:lol: There's shitloads of trams that would have saved you the trouble there!

True. But I have my blonde moments.

I'll see you tomorrow. :stalk:

... wait, we'd planned that already.
:evil:

Ooh, thanks for reminding me... must get Flanagan out. :up:

Or when he gets a letter from a fan about Cameron(?) Daddo which uses the word 'pisstake' to which Tony goes "which comes from the Italian piss-tah-kay" :lmao:
:lol: That cracked me up so bad. I still use that in conversation...

Bye! :wave:

Well, I'll be eating at southbank on my lunch break.
Bit far for me to go on my 30-minute lunch break... I think the temp agency I used to be with is in the HWT building. Or maybe that other one next to it.

Also the first line in my sig is from the monty python sketch "upperclass twit of the year"

I was trying to figure that one out... :lol:

Python:love:

I keep waiting for Dufflecoat Supreme to show up in the Melbourne Cup one year. :giggle:

hey guys im back, has not been spoken to in like 2 hours other than- get away from me .

i am kinda packing. you know that take only what you cant leave behind feeling,

fuck.

the vinyl comes with me .

the rest i can cope with .

hey guys im back, has not been spoken to in like 2 hours other than- get away from me .

i am kinda packing. you know that take only what you cant leave behind feeling,

fuck.

the vinyl comes with me .

the rest i can cope with .
Ye gods, seriously?!

Shit, Jen... :hug: :hug: Is there anything I can do? You need somewhere to stay?

It really isn't a good night on the Superthreads, is it? I'm still worried about Kim. She left on this note:

shit. Back soon.....

And it's been four hours now. :uhoh:

:hug:s all round.

Daniel, Jen posted this earlier about what's happened:

its not a good night at jens house.

the car got backed into - this is the orgazm on wheels , by an uninsured driver.

i revealed the tatto, i decided , eh why not he is in the mood for bad news.

he has gone for a "walk that was an hour an a half ago.

oh shit .

he is home gulp. :uhoh:

man not talking . hopes he isnt packing

hopes i dont have to pack !!!!!!!

bagh asshole is still playing the im not talking go to bed in a huff game. fuck it!

thanks for your support guys i really do appreciate it . :hug:
dont mean to share life with half the internetz

Ooh, someone's counting down the best video clips... I've seen Britney and Elvis and George Michael so far... here's the Beatles...

Hey Ali, how are you? :wave:

Long time no see!
Yeah, things are pretty good over here. How's you?

bagh asshole is still playing the im not talking go to bed in a huff game. fuck it!

thanks for your support guys i really do appreciate it . :hug:
dont mean to share life with half the internetz
We're the awesome half of the internetz :yes:

:hug:

Hopefully he'll calm down at some point.

My housemate hates U2 for ripping off the Beatles' rooftop thing. "They should have been ashamed of themselves!"

:lol:

I'll just sit here and say nothing :whistle:

My housemate hates U2 for ripping off the Beatles' rooftop thing. "They should have been ashamed of themselves!"

:lol:

I'll just sit here and say nothing :whistle:

Don't point out that Bono snippets the Beatles in every second song ...! :lol:

Yeah, things are pretty good over here. How's you?

Yeah I'm alright, just work and travelling to Melb at the weekends to visit the ladyfriend, my bank account hates me with all the money I'm spending on petrol. But uh, yeah going to be applying for Uni sometime this week. So its all good here.

Hopefully he'll calm down at some point.

He'll calm down Jen, If he doesn't perhaps you should invest in a bib and dummy. :hmm:

Don't point out that Bono snippets the Beatles in every second song ...! :lol:

I'm not mentioning how he mangled Helter Skelter, either... or that Live 8 thing with Paul Mc-fuckin'-Cartney...

This housemate isn't a Beatles fan as such, I think it's just the ripping-offness that she objected to. She didn't buy the standard explanation either :wink:

Yeah I'm alright, just work and travelling to Melb at the weekends to visit the ladyfriend, my bank account hates me with all the money I'm spending on petrol. But uh, yeah going to be applying for Uni sometime this week. So its all good here.
Hey, petrol's cheaper than it has been in ages! I filled up for $1.39.... Bargain!!

Not. :|

He'll calm down Jen, If he doesn't perhaps you should invest in a bib and dummy. :hmm:
Epic dummy-spit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom