Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs :love:

I had four wisdom teeth out and the roof of my mouth split down the middle so's to widen it. The worst post-surgery day was about day eight... my nose wouldn't stop bleeding. Just kept going for about four or five hours. It got to the point where I could taste it and stuff, it was disgusting. So Mum poked around in my nose and eventually pulled out a blood clot that was - and I Shit you not - about 10 centimetres long.
:yikes: That's awful!
I assume you are way better now?

:yikes: That's awful!
I assume you are way better now?

Yes, much better now, but sadly I have another bout of surgery to go until my mouth is fixed (whatever they can do for teeth/mouths I've had it done). They've gotta break my bottom jaw and move it forward to fix my overbite. :scream:

oh shit .

he is home gulp. :uhoh:

best of luck

yes driveable.

man not talking . hopes he isnt packing

hopes i dont have to pack !!!!!!!

this sounds like my dad. wont help much, but this happens to dad a bit and he goes for a drive and comes back an hour later and just drinks to calm down.

Yes, much better now, but sadly I have another bout of surgery to go until my mouth is fixed (whatever they can do for teeth/mouths I've had it done). They've gotta break my bottom jaw and move it forward to fix my overbite. :scream:

:hug: Ack, that's horrible. I hope it goes okay!

Kinda like squeezing a zit. Revolting but worth it :D

:yes:

I've got this cream for zits now which is working quite well :yippie:

The girl I like won't shut up about her boyfriend. :scream: Sorry. I haaaaad to realise I liked her after she hooked up with him. Let's hope some of those cliches are true...

:yes:

The girl I like won't shut up about her boyfriend. :scream: Sorry. I haaaaad to realise I liked her after she hooked up with him. Let's hope some of those cliches are true...

it might work out in the long run :shrug:
Mr Cin was engaged to one of my best friends at school and I went out with one of his friends for about a minute. . . .

or maybe there's someone else out there just waiting for some Pappy lovin' :love:

Haha, multiple surgeries? You're entitled to it!

No, I don't. There's many things to list of my dislikes for this place.

No wonder you and Axver get along well! :D

Can I ask, are you all really quite as fat as I keep hearing? And people don't really think we get around on kangaroos or are all like Steve Irwin?

If the Superthread had been more alive (read as: if I hadn't passed out) it would have been so much funnier! :lol:

Curse university making me go in today! :grumpy:

But in almost every semester, Tuesday's been one of my long days ...

I know someone who disliked living in America so much that she moved to Mexico.

Well, that wasn't the whole reason, but she was getting out of there one way or another.

Also, hi Serena/Ax/Cin/Danny/anyone I missed :wave:

it might work out in the long run :shrug:
Mr Cin was engaged to one of my best friends at school and I went out with one of his friends for about a minute. . . .

or maybe there's someone else out there just waiting for some Pappy lovin' :love:

That's what I'm hoping for anyway. In the meantime I'll just chill and try and meet other girls, as you say, and hope that down the track I don't become too 'low' for her.

Pappy is my universal nickname outside of here actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom