Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Give me times and places and I imagine I should be able to get there. :up:

(Assuming you lot fancy my company ... :uhoh: )

Of course

I got quite the late start, but almost 3,000 of them have been earned solely on Superthreads since the 11th of July.

Wow :eek:

:hug: we can show you all the sights of G-town, should take about 10 minutes

Dimmeys..........chocolate room.... dimmeys....

Wow, how the hell did you see the GC Bully down here?! I didn't think they let that shit into Victoria.

Eh, The Bulletin never impressed me all too much this decade. I've gone through its archives before and found some good stuff, but on its last legs, you could tell it was trying a bit too hard to suck in readership.

Oh it was at work experience, there were papers from everywhere. Seriously, I've got newspapers coming out my ass.

I'd heard about that, that it used to be quite classy, but as it was dying they sunk a bit lower

Do you read any papers?

Ouch headaches suck :( I hate migraines, though usually I am lucky, cos I get the 'aura' first, which tells me that if i dont pop a few pills in about 20 minutes i'll have a massive headache.

I always get sinus headaches. That is, when it rains, I get really bad ones.
It's a pain in the arse! Tylenol PM works wonders. There's at least one joy of America!

Since we are in Booze, North Yorkshire and since Screwtape is painting himself into another corner over in EYKIW, I'm going to picspam by posting shots of my favorite kinds of booze...

Oh god. :crack:

This definitely seems to be a more productive use of your time than following that thread ...

Ah..:lol: So I don't have to catch buses etc, I can just get off at the station I came last time and walk?
QUOTE]

ummmm, different shops. . . . I guess you could walk but it might take a looooonnng time. Isn't your Mum going to come with you? I could drive you and pretend to be your hot Mother :lol::lol::lol:

apart from the fact that I would have had you at 13

Ooh, I think the draft when I had the Superthread and original tests combined. Here we go:

RegularBonoFan: 66%
Serena Vox: 63%

But that test is long since scrapped.
Right, yeah.
I knew there was somewhere I was more corrupt than her.

Oh it was at work experience, there were papers from everywhere. Seriously, I've got newspapers coming out my ass.

I'd heard about that, that it used to be quite classy, but as it was dying they sunk a bit lower

Do you read any papers?

Ahh, right. Still, I'm surprised they'd have that down here. It's such JUNK. You'll have about a paragraph of real news and 20 pages of what non-celebrities were where last Friday.

I don't really read any papers now that the Internet provides me with much better access to high quality news. I do pick up The Age sometimes, and when I'm in Queensland, my family gets The Australian, so I'll flick through it. I consider most papers to be total rubbish though.

I always get sinus headaches. That is, when it rains, I get really bad ones.
It's a pain in the arse! Tylenol PM works wonders. There's at least one joy of America!

Ooh nice... we've got this stuff called mersyndol that I love, but it's only for severe pain, because apparently it's quite pwoerful and makes you drowsy. It got me thru post-surgery pain :D

Ah..:lol: So I don't have to catch buses etc, I can just get off at the station I came last time and walk?
QUOTE]

ummmm, different shops. . . . I guess you could walk but it might take a looooonnng time. Isn't your Mum going to come with you? I could drive you and pretend to be your hot Mother :lol::lol::lol:

apart from the fact that I would have had you at 13

:lmao: I'll stick to my travel guide :lol: Nah mum isn't coming, they said go on your own or don't go at all! If you and jen and ax were quite bored you could be my parents. "Hi, I want to go here next year. These are my two mums." I don't know if I'm even going to uni yet though... tafe is starting to appeal to me.

The argument going on in that thread is the most idiotic one I've seen in a while.

Honestly, I disagree with both sides of that debate. I'll stick with discussing U2 in here. The album listening sessions over the last couple of days have been really fun. :up:

Ahh, right. Still, I'm surprised they'd have that down here. It's such JUNK. You'll have about a paragraph of real news and 20 pages of what non-celebrities were where last Friday.

I don't really read any papers now that the Internet provides me with much better access to high quality news. I do pick up The Age sometimes, and when I'm in Queensland, my family gets The Australian, so I'll flick through it. I consider most papers to be total rubbish though.

Yeah, today's (or yesterday's?) front cover was a picture of Grant Hackett accompanied by a story about why his parents are following him to Beijing.

Ooh nice... we've got this stuff called mersyndol that I love, but it's only for severe pain, because apparently it's quite pwoerful and makes you drowsy. It got me thru post-surgery pain :D

:lmao: I'll stick to my travel guide :lol: Nah mum isn't coming, they said go on your own or don't go at all! If you and jen and ax were quite bored you could be my parents. "Hi, I want to go here next year. These are my two mums." I don't know if I'm even going to uni yet though... tafe is starting to appeal to me.

:lol: or even three Mums. . . . . :lol:

:lol:
Tylenol PM does that, because that's obviously what it's supposed to do.
We don't have any super strong over the counter stuff.

What did you have surgery for?

i buy the Geelong Advertiser to read at lunchtime. It keeps me up to date on who's been put in jail and what roads have been "beautified" and are now being ripped up again due to traffic congestion.

:laugh:

Typical Gold Coast Bulletin:

Page 1: COUNCIL WANTS TO UP RATES ... AGAIN! [Big picture of woman on beach in bikini, caption: "New plans to redevelop Coolangatta may dominate beach. See page 5."]
Page 3: Another big picture of a woman in a bikini: "tourist enjoying the sun." Attached paragraph-long story recycles statistics from last month about tourist numbers.
Pages 2, 4-9: non-celebrities spotted! Council goss and sleaze! Local business dodginess!
Page 10: Two paragraphs of world "news", big ads for beer.
Pages 11-15: gossip from elsewhere.
Page 16: Recent high school formals.
Pages 17-20: Sport, mostly doping scandals and no actual results.

Yeah, today's (or yesterday's?) front cover was a picture of Grant Hackett accompanied by a story about why his parents are following him to Beijing.

Quite possibly the classiest GC Bully headline all year! :happy:

(The sad part is, I'm probably not wrong.)

:lol: or even three Mums. . . . . :lol:

One of whom will whack you with his cane if need be.

:lol:
Tylenol PM does that, because that's obviously what it's supposed to do.
We don't have any super strong over the counter stuff.

What did you have surgery for?

Drugs :love:

I had four wisdom teeth out and the roof of my mouth split down the middle so's to widen it. The worst post-surgery day was about day eight... my nose wouldn't stop bleeding. Just kept going for about four or five hours. It got to the point where I could taste it and stuff, it was disgusting. So Mum poked around in my nose and eventually pulled out a blood clot that was - and I Shit you not - about 10 centimetres long.

its not a good night at jens house.

the car got backed into - this is the orgazm on wheels , by an uninsured driver.

i revealed the tatto, i decided , eh why not he is in the mood for bad news.

he has gone for a "walk that was an hour an a half ago.

mmmmmmmmmm mercynadol
its the jen signal !

hey jen :D :hug:
how good is mersyndol :drool:

:laugh:

Typical Gold Coast Bulletin:

Page 1: COUNCIL WANTS TO UP RATES ... AGAIN! [Big picture of woman on beach in bikini, caption: "New plans to redevelop Coolangatta may dominate beach. See page 5."]
Page 3: Another big picture of a woman in a bikini: "tourist enjoying the sun." Attached paragraph-long story recycles statistics from last month about tourist numbers.
Pages 2, 4-9: non-celebrities spotted! Council goss and sleaze! Local business dodginess!
Page 10: Two paragraphs of world "news", big ads for beer.
Pages 11-15: gossip from elsewhere.
Page 16: Recent high school formals.
Pages 17-20: Sport, mostly doping scandals and no actual results.

:lmao: Classy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom