Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey cin! :wave:

That would be a damn sight better than manual! :lol:
But at least if I've got to do it that way, it's as simple as ticking them off as I lose them.

I expect that in the end, there will only be about five I can't answer ...

Ooh, a while back, Jen suggested that maybe I should join you lot on the 10th ... :hmm:

Riveting. :crack:

I nearly did a work placement at the Gold Coast Bulletin. But then I decided that, well, I didn't want to be a journalist in the first place, and I DEFINITELY didn't want to do a work placement at a newspaper that is best suited to use as toilet paper.

I saw the bulletin today actually. Looked about as informative and as worthwihile as toilet paper.

work experience is :down:

we only pay $25 at out work as well, that's how much I got paid back in the olden days and even then I thought it was pretty piss poor.

yeah it kinda sucks a bit. a week off school though :shrug:

Nice to meet you as well! :wave:
How are you today?

Kinda the same as always, could be better, could be worse I suppose :lol:
and yourself?

i think I'll do pretty badly at the new list. Not enough questions about mispent youth :wink:

Don't worry, we've a revision of the original purity test in the works too. I think the draft I posted a few days ago had only two or three questions Jen could not answer! :laugh:

I saw the bulletin today actually. Looked about as informative and as worthwihile as toilet paper.

The Bulletin as in the newsmagazine, or the Gold Coast Bulletin as in the trashy tabloid? Because if you think the newsmagazine is bad ... it's a paragon of quality journalism compared to the GC Bully!

The Bulletin as in the newsmagazine, or the Gold Coast Bulletin as in the trashy tabloid? Because if you think the newsmagazine is bad ... it's a paragon of quality journalism compared to the GC Bully!

I was referring to the GC bulletin.

I though The Bulletin magazine was like the epitome of high-class businessy journalism? :eyebrow:

Haa, I hear that. I am not that corrupt at all!
Though somehow I managed to be a bit more corrupt than my sis. :hmm:

No, she's more corrupt than you. Here's the relevant part of the list:

Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 65%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan, Thora: 62%

Since we are in Booze, North Yorkshire and since Screwtape is painting himself into another corner over in EYKIW, I'm going to picspam by posting shots of my favorite kinds of booze...

whisky_jim_beam.jpg

No, she's more corrupt than you. Here's the relevant part of the list:

Serena Vox: 70%
Axver: 69%
partygirlvox: 68%
Pearl: 67%
Galeongirl: 65%
dianepm: 63%
bono_man2002, RegularBonoFan, Thora: 62%
Nah, I was referring to a different one. I was more corrupt than her. I can't remember if it was the Superthread draft or a different one when she and I were going through the other tests on the site.

I was referring to the GC bulletin.

I though The Bulletin magazine was like the epitome of high-class businessy journalism? :eyebrow:

Wow, how the hell did you see the GC Bully down here?! I didn't think they let that shit into Victoria.

Eh, The Bulletin never impressed me all too much this decade. I've gone through its archives before and found some good stuff, but on its last legs, you could tell it was trying a bit too hard to suck in readership.

:lol::lol: WAURN PONDS, you just follow the road, turn right after the shops and your golden.

I'd have the melways out with the route mapped in highlighter too

Ah..:lol: So I don't have to catch buses etc, I can just get off at the station I came last time and walk?

Ah, righto.
Overlooking the jackhammer going in my head, I am pretty good!
Though rather tempted to curse mother nature out because it is storming.

Ouch headaches suck :( I hate migraines, though usually I am lucky, cos I get the 'aura' first, which tells me that if i dont pop a few pills in about 20 minutes i'll have a massive headache.

Nah, I was referring to a different one. I was more corrupt than her. I can't remember if it was the Superthread draft or a different one when she and I were going through the other tests on the site.

Ooh, I think the draft when I had the Superthread and original tests combined. Here we go:

RegularBonoFan: 66%
Serena Vox: 63%

But that test is long since scrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom