Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just noticed in our profiles, we have "Referrals" what the has is the Referral for?

Is it referring people to this site, and they register?

Yeah, I think so. I'm wondering who the 2 people I've referred are! :lol:

Ha, the Google street view is awesome. Evidently they came down my street on rubbish day, since there are wheelie bins lying around on plenty of properties. And cool, this way I can gawk at the two houses that are either abandoned or home to druggies on a nearby street!

:lol:

Well have fun stalking people. if you go to 5 broken river drive shepparton, you can see my car :lol:

I'm heading off now, I might be back later, depends on how long tea/phone calls/mulder & scully go.

Have a good one, otherwise :wave:

:laugh: Righto. I'm having fun figuring out when photos in Brunswick West were taken! Have a good one! :wave:

Hey Serena! :wave:

So you've lost the passing out Superthread purity point? :wink:

Hey Axver. :wave:

Yes, I have. :wink:
Not that it was TOO fun as my head is now killing me! But I am nursing the problem accordingly!

:lol: I expect that's a Superthread purity point I'm not going to lose any time soon.

By the way, did you see I posted in this thread the draft questions that I have so far?

Hey everyone.

I must have missed something... all this Serena/Axver innuendo.

And by God does your av look like Axver Serena. That's amazing. Maybe just needs a higher magnification in the glasses and you'll be set.

:lol: I expect that's a Superthread purity point I'm not going to lose any time soon.

By the way, did you see I posted in this thread the draft questions that I have so far?

:lol: Under normal circumstances, I don't think I'd have lost that one. But today is...special.

No, I did not. Rather lazy to go back through pages at the moment!

Hey everyone.

I must have missed something... all this Serena/Axver innuendo.

And by God does your av look like Axver Serena. That's amazing. Maybe just needs a higher magnification in the glasses and you'll be set.
Hello, I haven't talked to you before.

The av does look incredibly like him, doesn't it?
Fro Adam for the win! :wink:

OK, here's my post with the draft. Still in need of six more questions.

Here's the draft test, still in need of more questions:

Have you …
1. overshared on the Superthreads?
2. drunkposted on the Superthread?
3. ... solely due to the Superthread's encouragement?
4. passed out while drunkposting on the Superthread?
5. medsposted on the Superthread?
6. stonedposted on the Superthread?
7. stayed up hours past when you intended to go to bed due to posting on the Superthread?
8. ... and fallen asleep at the computer due to overtiredness?
9. been the top poster on a Superthread?
10. posted with an alter in a Superthread?
11. made a Superthread?
12. ... and vandalised the masterlist of locations?
13. made 100 posts on a single Superthread?
14. made 200 posts on a single Superthread?
15. made 300 posts on a single Superthread?
16. been 45ed? (if you don't know what that means, you haven't)
17. been 15ed? (see above)
18. made over 1,000 Superthread posts?
19. made over 5,000 Superthread posts?
20. made over 10,000 Superthread posts?
21. made over half your Interference posts in the Superthreads?
22. put off household chores to post on the Superthread?
23. put off other offline duties or engagements to post on the Superthread (e.g. going to the supermarket, attending university lectures, eating dinner with the family)?
24. participated in a picspam?
25. written a running diary on the Superthread while listening to an album or playlist?
26. bought or renewed (either personally or by another person on your behalf) an Interference premium membership primarily due to Superthread participation?
27. visited other parts of Interference less due to the Superthreads?
28. used other websites less due to the Superthreads?
29. participated in the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein setlist party's inception, planning, and/or execution?
30. featured the Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein in your signature, avatar, custom user title, or other similar field?
31. been to a location the Superthread has visited?
32. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?
33. met a Superthreader in person?
34. photographed a railed vehicle, plane, stadium, ancient artefact, or rock for a Superthreader?
35. posted something troublesome in another thread either to amuse the Superthread or due to its encouragement?
36. received a mod warning for your behaviour on the Superthread?
37. lost purity points at the encouragement and/or advice of the Superthread?
38. done something with the specific purpose of lowering your Superthread purity score or used this test as inspiration for activities?
39. posted in the postwhorehouse during its “forum gypsy” stage prior to the establishment of the Superthreads in OOC?
40. posted on the Superthread while at school, university, or work?
41. dreamt about the Superthread or Superthreaders?
42. had a Superthread made by somebody else using a location you suggested?
43. posted on the Superthread with your boobs or penis?
44. felt any kind of sexual or romantic desire or attraction towards another Superthreader?

Oh just some stuff about trains and penises etc in the other threads.

What's been happening Ax?>

Standard Superthread fare! :lol:

I've just been back at uni lately; classes are all too early for my liking. How about yourself? You and I need to go visit Jen and cin one of these days.

Ah right. Thank you. When we have the final copy, I'm gonna save it so I don't have to keep taking it over and over.

I'm hoping we'll be able to put it on Khan's site so that people don't have to manually work out their score.

Hello, I haven't talked to you before.

The av does look incredibly like him, doesn't it?
Fro Adam for the win! :wink:

Hi! My name's Daniel, I'm from Victoria. How are you? From Oz?

Standard Superthread fare! :lol:

I've just been back at uni lately; classes are all too early for my liking. How about yourself? You and I need to go visit Jen and cin one of these days.

I'm actually on work experience at the Herald and Weekly Times this week. I told them my main interest was sport, and where have they posted me all week? The mail room, business, imaging, features, everything you can think of bar sport. :grumpy: I get paid $25 at the end of the week for my troubles.

Oh, there's nothing going on between us. :shifty: Nothing at all.

:hmm:

I'm hoping we'll be able to put it on Khan's site so that people don't have to manually work out their score.

That would be a damn sight better than manual! :lol:
But at least if I've got to do it that way, it's as simple as ticking them off as I lose them.

I'm actually on work experience at the Herald and Weekly Times this week. I told them my main interest was sport, and where have they posted me all week? The mail room, business, imaging, features, everything you can think of bar sport. :grumpy: I get paid $25 at the end of the week for my troubles.

Riveting. :crack:

I nearly did a work placement at the Gold Coast Bulletin. But then I decided that, well, I didn't want to be a journalist in the first place, and I DEFINITELY didn't want to do a work placement at a newspaper that is best suited to use as toilet paper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom