Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She really doesn't like them, that's all. Don't get on her bad side!

I'm not happy. I have to be at uni tomorrow from 5-8pm, which means I probably won't get home until 9:30.

Ouch, how come?

In my first year, I did 5-8pm every Monday, but I intentionally chose that. After all, by 8:10pm, I was home and cooking dinner.

Third year seminar. I already know what I want to do!

Laaaame. It's compulsory?

I'm sort of pissed that some seminars for prospective Honours students have been scheduled at the same time as the free Tuesday concerts. I'm going to e-mail them and ask just how crucial it is that I attend, because I like the concerts.

Laaaame. It's compulsory?

I'm sort of pissed that some seminars for prospective Honours students have been scheduled at the same time as the free Tuesday concerts. I'm going to e-mail them and ask just how crucial it is that I attend, because I like the concerts.

Regrettably. Actually, it's probably going to be useful because I want to find out what I need to do in order to do the generic major next year. Doesn't stop me bitching about it though.

Although my complaint is more related to the timing. They should know by now that most of the students have at least a one hour commute, so not including any waiting time, most of us will be getting home by 9.

Regrettably. Actually, it's probably going to be useful because I want to find out what I need to do in order to do the generic major next year.

Still, that sounds like something you could find out through a quick e-mail, not some bullshit three hour seminar.

Still, that sounds like something you could find out through a quick e-mail, not some bullshit three hour seminar.

We'll probably have bullshit presentations from the programme leaders of each major, despite having had the same bullshit presentations this time last year.

Not to mention, we largely know what we want to do by now!

like it's my penis sicyalarm? maybe.

wow people i know in the superthread. how marvelous. how's life? haven't seen you in ages. same goes for ian.

:laugh:

I don't come in here often anymore, well....until last week I barely came here anymore :wink:

Life's good. Work is kinda boring, but I'm going to study for it next year, and yeah, how's life over there?

Pretty damn good. Hot, but good. I am definitely enjoying myself. And this will not be my last backpacking trip, unfortunately for my bank account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom