Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder you and Axver get along well! :D

Can I ask, are you all really quite as fat as I keep hearing? And people don't really think we get around on kangaroos or are all like Steve Irwin?
:whistle:

And yes, a lot of us are. I'm not though, thankfully!
Regarding Australians: I know that the accent is mimicked quite a lot by people and I have seen commercials with people in Kangaroo pouches before...
This country worries me in a bad way! I barely qualify to be American! Just ask Axver!

I know someone who disliked living in America so much that she moved to Mexico.

Well, that wasn't the whole reason, but she was getting out of there one way or another.

Also, hi Serena/Ax/Cin/Danny/anyone I missed :wave:
Hi Ali. :wave:
I certainly don't blame her either! Normally it's people migrating from Mexico to America, not the other way around!

Me too! The last few times, I've only been mildly drunk, so no hangover or bad repercussions, but this time...:huh:

I hadn't had a hangover headache in ageeees, I forgot how bad they were. Took me four nurofen and three berocca to get me going the next day.

But in almost every semester, Tuesday's been one of my long days ...

Try sitting in the mail room, waiting for a job to do. I never realised just how horrible being idle at work is. I can't stand it.

I know someone who disliked living in America so much that she moved to Mexico.

Well, that wasn't the whole reason, but she was getting out of there one way or another.

Also, hi Serena/Ax/Cin/Danny/anyone I missed :wave:

:lol: hey ali! :wave: hows' things?

I'm sure America has lots of good and bad parts, just like here. I always thought I'd quite like to go to Canada instead. . . .maybe not catch any buses though :ohmy:

:yikes: That was awful.

The only other thing that puts me off Canada is the brutal winters... other than that, it sounds much saner than the USA.

I'm sure America has lots of good and bad parts, just like here. I always thought I'd quite like to go to Canada instead. . . .maybe not catch any buses though :ohmy:

I read that story a couple of days ago. And we think the train to Frankston has ferals ...! :yikes:

Try sitting in the mail room, waiting for a job to do. I never realised just how horrible being idle at work is. I can't stand it.

That's when you need a computer, so you can postwhore it up here. :wink:

I hadn't had a hangover headache in ageeees, I forgot how bad they were. Took me four nurofen and three berocca to get me going the next day.
It's not too bad, thankfully. I was only out for 3 hours, then I woke up and started chugging water.

I know what you mean... I used think it would be awesome to get paid to sit around and do nothing, but it sucks.

Mind you, work's been insanely busy for the last year at least, so I'm starting to think idleness might be a nice change again!

:lol: hey ali! :wave: hows' things?
Things is pretty good, despite above whinge. :wink: Looks like I might qualify for UK citizenship... :yippie:

omg Danny... Graham and the Colonel!! :lmao:

:yippie: How great are they!?!?! Do you own the LAte Show DVD? Now three people have recognised them :D

:whistle:

And yes, a lot of us are. I'm not though, thankfully!
Regarding Australians: I know that the accent is mimicked quite a lot by people and I have seen commercials with people in Kangaroo pouches before...
This country worries me in a bad way! I barely qualify to be American! Just ask Axver!

:lol: I'll still travel there one day though. Maybe. Well... everyone has to go to America don't they?

I don't do melbourne cold, couldn't handle canada cold.

I thought I'd mentioned it :der:

I read that story a couple of days ago. And we think the train to Frankston has ferals ...! :yikes:

What happened?

That's when you need a computer, so you can postwhore it up here. :wink:

That would have been awesome!!!! Instead I read The Herald Sun, The Age, MX, The Financial Review....

What happened?

That would have been awesome!!!! Instead I read The Herald Sun, The Age, MX, The Financial Review....

On a Greyhound bus in Canada, some guy randomly murdered a bloke who was sleeping and then decapitated him.

And as far as MX goes, you read that about as much as you "read" a colouring-in book ...

It's not too bad, thankfully. I was only out for 3 hours, then I woke up and started chugging water.

How much/what did you drink? :eek: The only time I've come close to passing out was when I tried to match my mate.... bad times.

I know what you mean... I used think it would be awesome to get paid to sit around and do nothing, but it sucks.

Mind you, work's been insanely busy for the last year at least, so I'm starting to think idleness might be a nice change again!

Things is pretty good, despite above whinge. :wink: Looks like I might qualify for UK citizenship... :yippie:

Yeah being idle is horrible. :tsk: Whereabouts do you work again?

Going to the UK?

:yippie: How great are they!?!?! Do you own the LAte Show DVD? Now three people have recognised them :D
I think I have one of the videos, as well as the video of The Olden Days... :lol: Cracks me up. I wanna get those out and watch them when I go up to visit my parents on the weekend....

Used to watch the Late Show when I was in my last couple of years at school, I think. I didn't feel safe mentioning it a few days ago, but that spoof they did of Billy Ray Cyrus... :giggle:

Rob Sitch doing Desmond Tutu... Or Bill Clinton... :lmao:

The Panel is ten kinds of lame in comparison.

:lol: I'll still travel there one day though. Maybe. Well... everyone has to go to America don't they?
I think it's a "nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there" kind of thing. I rather enjoyed my time there last year, but I was with friends and they could show me around and stuff. Didn't get mugged once. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom