Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are doing a Passengers listening party? Nice.

Tell me when you get to Your Blue Room so I can listen to it and :drool: along with you.

Now, if there's any song from Passengers other than Miss Sarajevo that actually has a reasonable chance of being played live, it's got to be Your Blue Room. Given how much Bono likes it, I'm surprised it's never been done - though it does make me worry about the band's sets being a bit too calculated nowadays.

That answered a question I was going to ask Re: it ever having been played live. I felt as though it had, but was sure I was mixing it up with North and South of The River. At least now I'm certain.

1. Your Blue Room
2. Beach Sequence
3. Slug/Miss Sarajevo.

I'd die if U2 played any of this live (excluding, obviously, Miss Sarajevo)

Same top three for me, but different order:

1. Slug
2. Beach Sequence
3. Your Blue Room
4. Always Forever Now
5. One Minute Warning
6. Miss Sarajevo
7. Let's Go Native
8. Corpse
=9. Swan, Plot 180, A Different Kind Of Blue
5893428632652306. Elvis Ate America

Ha, shit, guys, I just realised a bit of a problem. I don't have Elvis Ate America on the computer. I enjoyed deleting it. I ripped it from the CD solely to get the pleasure of deleting it.

Ha, shit, guys, I just realised a bit of a problem. I don't have Elvis Ate America on the computer. I enjoyed deleting it. I ripped it from the CD solely to get the pleasure of deleting it.

Want me to send it to you/

where's ito okashi?

And where's United Colours? Clearly I am very distracted when trying to post, listen to music, and watch TV all at once.

United Colours should be after Always Forever Now and Ito Okashi after Corpse.

Love the way AFN builds. :drool:

:laugh: I'm all over the place at the moment, basically anything Live, MTV(un)Plugged, Live In New York, Live in Dublin, I haven't yet tagged The 3 disc live CD set in iTunes.

God Bruce live is just ...so....AKJMAZING!

Yes. Akzjamazing

I cant listen to Drive All Night anymore :sad: Reign Over Me completely made it the saddest song ever.

The whole song is seven shades of perfect. Although some days I wish they hadn't bothered with Adam's verse, other days I think it fits fine.

Apart from Edge's solo, Adam's verse is my favourite part of the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom