Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: I'm a lazy guy. I'd used only one towel all my life until I was about 19 and let my hair grow more, when I found that by the time I'd dried my hair and upper body, using that same towel on my legs pretty much just made them feel more wet. I much prefer it when my hair's short enough for me to run the towel over it about two or three times and it's dry, and the towel itself is barely wet.
:tsk: when you use the towel on your head, do you wrap it around like a turban? :cute:

That album's lack of staying power is just astonishing. I actually don't enjoy COBL any more, solely because of its mix. I think it's great live despite the Streets-lite-ness, but the studio mix just makes me mad at how bad it sounds.
yeah, i agree. it hasn't aged well at all; most fans, even on here, seem to rank it pretty low these days. and the mastering...ugh. loudness wars ftl :down:

it is great live though, i loved seeing it with the lighted curtain and stuff :drool:

Dear Bruce Springsteen,

Sometimes double albums aren't necessary

love always,
Ashley

P.S. It's really annoying when you simply repeat the name of the song and pretend like that is an acceptable chorus.

You know how much I love the All Blacks and the Black Caps, and yet even if one of them won the relevant World Cup three times in a row, I don't think I could bring myself to be tattooed. I'd celebrate it in other ways ... like by making an arse of myself doing cartwheels in the street.

I'd like to see either of them win a World Cup once (especially the Black Caps :()

Are you going through the discography tonight?

I'm listening to some random tracks, its soooo good to have my bruce collection back :drool:

I started at about 11 my time (nearly six hours ago) and then got distracted when my brother asked me to watch a movie with him. Now I'm up to the River (disc 1) and my headache isn't getting better :lol: There are a lot of winners on the River, but there are more unnecessary tracks. I think I'd like this album more if it were more cohesive, but it just jumps around in its feeling sooo much. Too jarring too often

I told her that her tattoo should be a picture of Moydrum castle, with a thought bubble, thinking about Elvis Presley wrapped in an American flag, and the whole thing BURSTING into flame. But she doesn't like that idea.

No no, I LOVE that idea. My friend Katie is not so fond of it :lol:

I started at about 11 my time (nearly six hours ago) and then got distracted when my brother asked me to watch a movie with him. Now I'm up to the River (disc 1) and my headache isn't getting better :lol: There are a lot of winners on the River, but there are more unnecessary tracks. I think I'd like this album more if it were more cohesive, but it just jumps around in its feeling sooo much. Too jarring too often

Nice work :applaud:

Independence Day :drool:

He tour premiered this song at the show I was at :hyper: Though it was kind of an awkward transition after Girls In Their Summer Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom