Booze, North Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I'll get the thread up in a couple of days or so.

Seems like we have a lot of people getting into it this time.

Cool. I don't suppose you've kept track of who's already said they're competing? Because I haven't! Oops.

I put $20 on the Warriors a few weeks ago when they were for some bizarre reason, real outsiders. They won, but it came down to their opponents missing a sideline conversion on full time which would have taken it to extra time.

Ahh, Was that the match against the Storm?

Why am I subjecting myself to TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT?

Because it brings the lulz. I love how Bono's voice isn't the only thing to go through puberty in that song: Edge's guitar does too.

Sort of, but I'm not worried. Once the thread is up, everyone will know.

I'm just concerned that those who have already completed their lists may miss out simply through not being online at the right time and getting to the sign-up thread too late, though I doubt the spots will fill that fast. And you'll definitely have to add PFan to the list yourself, since he's Internet-less until the middle of the month.

OK folks, I better be off to lunch with Ali and then university. See you later this evening. :wave:

God, I have a terrible habit of stopping writing in the middle of a sentence, and then not working on it for months. Luckily I'm pretty sure I know how this particular sentence is supposed to end :lol:

Shit! :scream: DI V is starting and I'm still fussing over tracks! :reject:

Fuck it, I'm waiting till DI VI.

I'm just concerned that those who have already completed their lists may miss out simply through not being online at the right time and getting to the sign-up thread too late, though I doubt the spots will fill that fast. And you'll definitely have to add PFan to the list yourself, since he's Internet-less until the middle of the month.

Well, the people who more or less have their lists done already are the usual suspects and therefore get automatically added, such as pfan. So we should be ok. The worst that happens is that I add too many people by mistake and have to remove one.

Shit! :scream: DI V is starting and I'm still fussing over tracks! :reject:

Fuck it, I'm waiting till DI VI.

I haven't posted the signup thread yet. It'll be up in a few days, and even then, we usually give people a few weeks to get their playlists together, so you do have some time.

And I'm off. I hope you all enjoyed my rare appearance (at least of late, anyway). :wink:

I have a DI list that I've been fooling around with, although it's on the short side, and I really can't think of anything else to add to it.

But I'm not really into DI (and I never even go into B&C), I just feel like if I participate ONE TIME, certain people will leave me alone and let me get on with my life :lol:

I haven't posted the signup thread yet. It'll be up in a few days, and even then, we usually give people a few weeks to get their playlists together, so you do have some time.

And I'm off. I hope you all enjoyed my rare appearance (at least of late, anyway). :wink:
Bye, pahana :wave:

Yeah. I only got three slots to fill back in cause I changed my mind on a few tracks. I just feel severely underprepared.

Good lord, this place is dead.

My tree died today. Damn tree. Damn U2 tree curse. :grumpy:

So I'm flipping through this notebook, looking for notes I made regarding the story I'm working on, and I've so far discovered the following weird things in it:

A drawing of Adam and a giraffe in a hottub (based on a dream I had :lol: )
A drawing of Pop era Larry facepalming.
A script for a U2 comic I never got around to drawing.
A drawing of "Rock Music"'s grave ("Rock is dead... we killed it.")
The following written independently on a single page: "Oscar Wilde was a 19th century rock star.", "And where the fuck is Larry? Probably holed off in a closet somewhere crying because everybody on Interference hates him."
A whole page bitching about people slagging off Pop.
My friend Vanessa's email address and password.
An entire page filled with doodled stars.
"We are the victims of power's greedy heart and poor judgment." (quote I came up with)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom