Booze heist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dudeman

Refugee
What a score!:ohmy:

Thieves make off with $26,000 of beer
Semi trailer loaded with Miller goes missing in Wisconsin

WEST BEND, Wis. - Authorities are hoping to break up what must be quite the party after beer thieves made off with almost $26,000 worth of suds from a delivery truck.

A semi trailer loaded with cans and bottles of Miller beer was stolen from a trucking company in Richfield, according to a Washington County Sheriff's Department report. The trailer was found four days later — sans beer — at an Oak Creek trucking firm.

The trailer had been dropped off at the Millis Transfer Co. sometime on Feb. 17 for delivery to a beer distributor in Menomonie, authorities said. Later that night, the trailer was discovered missing.

Company officials didn't report the loss immediately because they thought a driver must have picked up the wrong load.

The sheriff's department is investigating with Oak Creek authorities and Miller officials, said Sheriff's Capt. Dale Schmidt.

The missing product, valued at $25,788, included:

384 24-packs of Miller Genuine Draft cans
560 18-packs of MGD 12-ounce bottles
980 18-packs of MGD 12-ounce cans
40 24-packs of Miller Light 16-ounce plastic bottles

:drool:

MrBrau1 said:
This is the greatest crime in the history of crime.

agreed.
it's certainly causing me to consider crime as a vocation.

and they say 'crime doesn't pay'.
yeah right - apparently 'crime doesn't pay - for beer.'

dudeman said:
What a score!:ohmy:

Thieves make off with $26,000 of beer
Semi trailer loaded with Miller goes missing in Wisconsin

WEST BEND, Wis. - Authorities are hoping to break up what must be quite the party after beer thieves made off with almost $26,000 worth of suds from a delivery truck.

i like how the article implies that the cops are driving around looking for a gigantic, mega-party that must clearly be borne of this heist. i'm imagining those 2 cops from the simpsons cruising around and laughing my ass off...:lol:

37,896 bottles (or cans) of beer in the truck, 37,896 bottles or cans,
Take one down, pass it around, 37,895 bottles (or cans) of beer in the truck..... :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Somewhere in Wisconsin, a man's friends now worship him as a lower deity. :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom