Boot, Surprise, Arizona Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to get a pipe, but to me, pipe smoking, especially if it's non-tobacco/non-nicotine, and cigarette smoking might as well be two different things entirely. Cigarettes are fucking nasty, and the ultimate turn-off.

:lol: My Dad smokes a pipe. You don't really inhale like you do with cigarettes. He could give you a few tips.

Wait, I hope you don't mean a crack pipe :ohmy:

like i've said, i was cautiously optimistic. i'm certainly looking forward to where they go with the album.

I'm now a bit more hopeful that some Moroccan influences will have actually made it. That would be really cool.

I'm looking to get a pipe, but to me, pipe smoking, especially if it's non-tobacco/non-nicotine, and cigarette smoking might as well be two different things entirely. Cigarettes are fucking nasty, and the ultimate turn-off.

90099%20Long%20wood%20pipes.JPG

:)

:lol: My Dad smokes a pipe. You don't really inhale like you do with cigarettes. He could give you a few tips.

Wait, I hope you don't mean a crack pipe :ohmy:

Yeah, and from what I've been able to gather, if you don't inhale and only smoke a pipe infrequently (as I would), there is little in the way of negative health effects. Plus it's not addictive, so that's a huge plus.

Hah, and no, I've just looked up legal alternatives to things containing tobacco and nicotine.

See you later, Ashley. :wave:

a bubble pipe is what you're looking for, son.

For lulz, maybe.

I'm genuinely interested in a real one, though. Never thought I would be, but after doing my research, I think it's something I could enjoy occasionally.

i just found out that you get in a LOT more trouble if you're found growing your own tobacco as opposed to marijuana. fines and jail term vs a slap on the wrist. and why? because the government don't make money on marijuana..

i just found out that you get in a LOT more trouble if you're found growing your own tobacco as opposed to marijuana. fines and jail term vs a slap on the wrist. and why? because the government don't make money on marijuana..

Since when was growing tobacco illegal?

i just assume that it is, the tradies at work passed on their knowledge, and they aren't dumbasses.

i don't know anyone that grows their own tobacco, and it would be cheaper too

Huh, had no idea. I presumed that it'd be legal, given cigarettes are and everything. Tight regulations, perhaps?

I only have Converse boots, they are not sexy at all :lol:

Those ones look all christmasey :cute:

Huh, had no idea. I presumed that it'd be legal, given cigarettes are and everything. Tight regulations, perhaps?

Well it makes sense. If people were able to grow their own, they'd be buying it in bagfuls for peanuts, and the government would make squillions from cigarettes and tobacco, think about it. I'd reckon.

I think so. You have to pay lots of tax on tobacco.

Pot on the other hand is tax free :up::up:

Somehow I think somebody might notice if I try growing pot in the small patch of dirt by the footpath, though ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom