Boonoo Boonoo River, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the fuck are they not integrated. There's your first policy.

Bus and trains are. The ferries are private (the buses are too, but wtf Auckland) and are separate.

I agree.

1. AT are required to ensure all operators are integrated in the Hop system. It will lose fairbox recovery initially, but over time it will only work out.

Done.

A friend pointed me towards a website that allows me to play Prince of Persia in my browser. I should mark some essays but oh dear this is a big distraction.

Since when did "chur" stop being a bastardised form of "cheers"?

I think I only slip into "chur" when I'm drunk and somebody brings me another drink.

You can tell I'm from a very white Kiwi small town and left New Zealand in the late nineties because there is not much Maori in my regular vocabulary. I understand much more than I use.

That said, the vegetable is kumara, and anybody who says otherwise is wrong. I have never stopped using that even if it confuses Australians, because anything else feels wrong.

Rebel Alliance on my left wrist, Kangaroo tracks on my chest.

Huh, I had no idea.

Couldn't pay me to get a tattoo. I'm honestly impressed by the decisiveness of people who can choose something they're passionate enough about to have done.

Fuck we just had a massive earthquake

I shouldn't be flippant, but you Aucklanders seem to think a 4 is a massive earthquake.

I do hope it wasn't a shock strong enough to cause damage!

My Star Wars one was possibly a mistake. The kangaroo tracks and eventual Maori pattern on my chest are intentional.

If a gun were put to my head and I had to have one, I'd just fall back on a silver fern. It may seem a bit nationalistic, but I could always identify with it during sport.

I may not be a piercings or tattoos sort of person in the slightest, but I do wish that during my undergrad/postgrad I had taken more advantage of my pale hair to dye it some cool colours. I'd actually really love to do it right now, but anything I would get would look very unprofessional at a job interview and I fucking want a postdoc/lectureship/research grant. I'm not willing to risk it by turning up with bright blue hair, no matter how much I fell in love with the shade that the lead singer of Cayetana had when I saw them a couple of months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom