Boonoo Boonoo River, New South Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been cranking so much loud angry music tonight.

White Lung has been good. Modern Life Is War has been good.

Elizabeth Warren 2020 is my bet.

Got some dumbfucks on my social media feeds bleating about "this wouldn't have happened if Bernie were the nominee!" Yeah, great one, please tell me more about this great counterfactual history of yours that's going to influence... what, exactly? I'll write it up on this invisible typewriter.

Elizabeth Warren 2020 is my bet.

Got some dumbfucks on my social media feeds bleating about "this wouldn't have happened if Bernie were the nominee!" Yeah, great one, please tell me more about this great counterfactual history of yours that's going to influence... what, exactly? I'll write it up on this invisible typewriter.

Yeah, Mr Divisive would have united the Democrats.

Great Simpsons call there.

Warren 2020 is fine. I'm not going to enjoy this next four years, it's going down like a cup of hot sick.

It's morning and it's still real. Fuck. Can we at least try to make NZ the best country possible so that it's a nice place to hide from the nuclear apocalypse?

I'm really worried about Australia now. One Nation and the hard right of the Coalition are doing cartwheels. Our politics is already destructive and vile enough.

I've never been particularly worried about the future until this year. For all the bad that had happened during my life before, I had anticipated correction and had something of a quiet optimistic outlook beneath all my upfront cynicism. Now we see very clearly that the world does not, in fact, only spin forward.

And I dare not assume any demise of the Nats, given I assumed they would easily lose seats in 2014 and instead gained a bunch.

Put up my Spingsteen poster, my Beale Street sign, an A-Z Kiwi map an ex gave me, my old TWA poster, my Illinois and Tennessee license plates, and my signed Warriors jersey.

Hopefully I can get my Breakers singlet signed tomorrow. That'll fill the empty spot I have left.

Just hope you hung them up well! Still annoyed about one of my posters falling off the wall a little while ago and thoroughly destroying its frame in the process.

(On the other hand it wasn't one that I put up myself, so hey, no blame for me!)

I'm going to build a great wall and make PLEBA pay for it.

I'm trying to settle between Andrew Little and Julie-Anne Genter. Little has been polite, extended his wishes to Trump and instantly denounced him.

Genter went straight to denouncing him.

I think I'm going to trust the American New Zealander Member of Parliament.

Now, I need to consider running for the Kaipatiki local board so I'm not just talking from my ass.

Yeah I'm fucking tired of statements that have some soft condemnation buried in them. No, take a stand you fuckers. You don't have to feign politeness to everyone, even if you have to work with them. Be clear on where you stand. That fuckwit has never made a secret of where he stands!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom