Boom Cha DESCRIBE-otheque

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sat in the first tier on the last row on your right on the second last seat. I had a board saying ''Welcome home Burchill'' and some other ones.

It was a really good show.

^ No, that dead man never comes to the UK! :mad: And then he's gonna return....................... AGAIN!!!! Probably at King Of The Ring. :rolleyes:

^ Ohhhhhhhh William Regal got the biggest cheers of the night! We were chanting his name so loud! And he said that Tony Blair is a muppet and all the crowd cheered and clapped!!!! :lmao:

^ Who told ya? Yeah he did wear a USA flag Jacket.

The crowd were chanting ''you fat bastard'' at him! :laugh: And I held up a board saying ''JBL's No. 1 FAN''!

JBL played his character best, I'm not just saying that cos I'm a fan, but he really got the crowd booing and chanting. :yes:

:lol: :rockon:

anything happen before/after that won't be shown on tv?

when micheal cole comes out does he have entrance music?

^ Both Tazz and Cole came out with Tazz's music. They also got really big cheers!

Afterwards, Rey Mysterio exchanged his EG band for a crowd sign with a little boy. What a man. :angel:

Last edited:
^ I don't know, probably as soon as my brother gets the camera.

Before the show, we stood right behind the commentry table and took photos!

^^^ oooh i just seen you edit :up: that was good of him.

any Eddie chants?

^ cool :up: what the stage bigger than you thought?

Yeah, during Mysterio vs Angle (World Heavyweight Championship match). And during the breaks.

The stage was Okay, a bit smaller than I thought actually, and we seemed to be so close to the action! :ohmy:

I miss Eddie. :angel:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom